First samples! VA The Mystery of Crystal Worlds (3CD)

• 1 month later...

But we look on tracklist now and can say that its will be very nice global magic trip. We have 23 nice tracks, but searchlast 4 tracks now.

Did you find your latest tracks? :)

Really curious to see the result!!!

"Space Of Power" is a stunning compilation - very much looking forward to hearing this one.

Hope you're still planning on 4 new Artifact303, always a great journey there, and have been excited to hear another track from Kurandini. The artist list looks super-impressive, best of luck getting it all compiled, will drop whatever I'm doing when this is released to give it a good listen.

When at last??!

Keep calm and trust in Global Sect! )

I think this project its not VA, not just music release. Its psychedelic poem with visual art and music. I feel that we create new world.

I think we finish this project in begin of autumn.

Well worth waiting for, GS a label I follow since it's very first rare compilation, distributed only in Russia. I am glad that you guys managed to become a true reality!!

Well worth waiting for, GS a label I follow since it's very first rare compilation, distributed only in Russia. I am glad that you guys managed to become a true reality!!

Thanks for cool words, we very like your label man. Very important work for goa trance people.

• 8 months later...