Best East European Artist (Live Act, Dj)

Guest Electon

There are a lot of new artists comeing from eas europe. Who do you think is the best ?

I vote for: Atma & R-Tur from (Ro). I saw them at Xpo 2002. They rules !

Well, actually Electon, I was at the Xpo2002, but I don't remember listening to them...anyway...it's hard to say who's the best because there're so many artists from Eastern Europe who just don't have the opportunity to get known...for example here, In Bulgaria there are some trance acts who try to find a way to the people's ears but it's very hard...I'll mention two of them - Mana (ex Samodelia - they made a live performance at the Xpo too) and Magrathea......unfortunately the whole situation here with the scene is desperate.....for the moment noone has managed to get known outside Bulgaria....

Well Cha. U are right. There are a lot of good acts in East Europe. I saw Samodelie also at Xpo thay sounds interesting, something like Eat Static i think . But Atma & R-Tur are really great. They played just before Haldolium and i think they was better than Haldolium. Even better than Blt or Bamboo Forest. That's my oppinion. First time i tought they are from Israel. But i was wrong. They are fucking romanians. lool. No offence !

PLUR !

Well Cha. U are right. There are a lot of good acts in East Europe. I saw Samodelie also at Xpo thay sounds interesting, something like Eat Static i think . But Atma & R-Tur are really great. They played just before Haldolium and i think they was better than Haldolium. Even better than Blt or Bamboo Forest. That's my oppinion. First time i tought they are from Israel. But i was wrong. They are fucking romanians. lool. No offence !

PLUR !