Classic tracks that you think are nothing special

Manuser

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why did he create it then at all? The track sounds very good and has a more trancey atmosphere than the original. The original track is great without doubt, but it is very cheesy and sounds very gay with all the strange male singing, which is very annoying for me. Without the gay singing it would be much better.

sounds gay?

radi you are truly the most narrow minded person( even though you arn't a real person, but lets just pretend you are) i have ever encountered

you must truly be 12 years old if you use words like that

and who sings in this fucking track?

have you actually heard it

try listening to it one day and figure it out

sounds gay?

radi you are truly the most narrow minded person( even though you arn't a real person, but lets just pretend you are) i have ever encountered

you must truly be 12 years old if you use words like that

and who sings in this fucking track?

have you actually heard it

try listening to it one day and figure it out

Technosoomy, ofcourse I am a real person, since a virtual person could not write the stuff I am writting. Til now I havn`t encountered a computer generating system, that can generate content in a forum and read the threads so it responds in the way users do. So your remark is silly and shows very little intelligence, thus it is very offending, as usual.

The song Shamanix has a male voice sample processed at the beginning of the track. It repeats several times later in the track and would cause people outside the scene to think this track is gay. I like the track a lot but for sure there are male voice samples in the beginning and middle of the track, if you don`t hear them it is not my problem.

I am tired and pissed of your insults and would like you to quit them. Quite strange how even others like pedro managed to stop talking offending stuff about me, while you still continue to do so. Hasn`t your mother tought you, that you do not insult and offend someone, who is not insulting you on first place? Well, someone has to start insulting, isn`t it? So you started and show your bad behaviour here on the forum. Your posts against me, in particular this one don`t make any real sence and are not based on any facts, so it is just like someone starting to make up things he has in his head and use them to insult others, such things often happen in school, but maybe you are still in school and therefore it is normal for you to practise that in forums aswell. Otherwise you would not be saying I have not grown up and am still 12 years old, because you know very well that in goa trance some sounds look silly to people, especially to those who are not in the scene. If a track starts with a processed male singing or humming or male pig noises like in Tristan - Stretch tastic it sounds odd for many people.

because i was talking about a hallucinogen track, am only full aware same person

What? I really don't get it. So what if you were talking about a hallucinogen track? I was talking about a Simon posford track.

I really don't know why we are having this discussion or what the point is why you keep going on about it.

could someone explain what technossomy is going on about? :/

once again radi, you showing true ignorance and imaturity, as we have all only come to expect from you

male singing (sounds buzzer) eeeeeehhhhhhh try again!

i thought simon was your idol, and you wanted to have his children?

not with talk like that you won't!

seriously I think radi is acting very mature, and it is you who is acting immature here. Just saying, thats what it looks like from an outside perspective.

I thought it was male singing, too. What is it, then?

Don`t mind him, it is whatever Technosoomy will say it is. I a acting immature because I am saying it is male singing, so it is not male singing.

Ofcourse Simon Posford is one of my favourite artists but I don`t like some stuff from hin, I don´t see any problem with it.

What? I really don't get it. So what if you were talking about a hallucinogen track? I was talking about a Simon posford track.

I really don't know why we are having this discussion or what the point is why you keep going on about it.

could someone explain what technossomy is going on about? :/

I think the confusion arose from this post:

i thought simons favorite hallucinogen track was The Loin Sleeps tonight. at least thats what i remembered from his interview.

I think the confusion arose from this post:

still dont really get it.. I just said I thought that was his favorite track. Cus thats what i remembered.

and i wrote that in reply to someone saying shamanix was his favorite track.

have no idea why technossomy thought he should make some kinda fuss about it ? :/

still dont really get it.. I just said I thought that was his favorite track. Cus thats what i remembered.

Well, it would also have caused confusion if you'd written that Deranger was Simon's favourite Shpongle track, don't you think?

Well, it would also have caused confusion if you'd written that Deranger was Simon's favourite Shpongle track, don't you think?

No but that's not really the same thing..

But whatever I think this is all kind of silly to split hairs like that..

What i meant was i think Simons favorite Simon track is... But that sounded wierd and I expected you guys to not mark words but instead know what I meant.

Sigh.

By calling the male singing "gay" ?

Aha, do you have to speak for technosoomy and protect him? Is he too small to protect himself or what? Do you think it maters if you protect and help him? Because if you would have thought before starting to protet technosoomy, you would have relased that gay is not a term that is always used in an offensive way. The term gay can also be used to describe things that remind of people who prefer to be homosexual instead of hedrosexual. Or is that an insult aswell? When Tatusu was here, who is Lesbian she did not take it offensive. Gay is not an offensive term, Paul Eye, I hope you understand that so far.

The singing at the beginning and middle of Shamanix just reminds me of people who are homosexual, which is why I used the term gay. Quite funny how you turn things arround in order to use them gainst me, but do you know what? It doesn`t matter. I am on many forums and the tolerance and acting of the people there is higher than of some people in this forum. All responces are well thought and are not emotional affect responses, which are full of wrong information and contradictions.

Am I? You don`t seem very mature aswell, when reading that you think Shamanix Remix sucks, because unlike you may think I don`t care what you think about the Remix. Anyone has different views and you may hate that Remix, while I really like it.