Classic tracks that you think are nothing special

Manuser

I did not see anyone say something bad against the classics of Boris Blenn til now, just listening Stardiver and I know why.

Electric universe - Radio SPACE, just have to add it ! Is this track and the signature melody that special ? don't think so!

Electric Universe. Mediocre at best, too boring for my liking.

Here you go my friend!! :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLASPHEMY

No. An opinion.

You don`t like Own the World, Possesed, Lunar Cycle

I said MOST of his own tracks are quite meh. Teleport is a fucking masterpiece, nothing else from him comes even close. Voices and Lunar Cycle are two older goodies, Sugar Rush in its both versions is kinda nice in all its cheesiness :) The rest is rather meh.

But his remixes <3

Under the Influence?

Can't find it on youtube.

It is only on the Japan version of Eath moving the sun, waht idiods they are. Martin freeland could have made much more money with the album if the track was on the european compilation. I`ll look in youtube and if not upload it on soundcloud, if you want it. The song is different in atmosphere than other MWNN tracks and reminds a lot on Hallucinogen or zodiac youth or the Infinity project, the track s very melodic and the deepest Man with no name track.

If you are not interested you are not a goa fan. Sorry, but the track is very good and even if you dislike man with no name it is worth to check it, If you change your mind you know how you can get it easily, don`t you? As far as I understood you don`t like many tracks by Man with no name, but some are great for you, so the track is worth checking. Look, I don`t like any X-dream track a lot, so I am really not interested in them, but if you like some peaces by Man with no name, you can check that track outt

If you are not interested you are not a goa fan.

No. I'm a goa fan who doesn't give a fucking damn about what you think. Just shut up, OK?

This music saved my life, LITERALLY. Still that doesn't mean I should worship anything under the sun labeled as "goa trance". Most of it (like most of everything) is mediocre at best.

Yes, I'm picky, but so what? Life goes on. I need sleep.

No. I'm a goa fan who doesn't give a fucking damn about what you think. Just shut up, OK?

This music saved my life, LITERALLY. Still that doesn't mean I should worship anything under the sun labeled as "goa trance". Most of it (like most of everything) is mediocre at best.

Yes, I'm picky, but so what? Life goes on. I need sleep.

Your outburst is absolutely uneccesary and inappropriate. If that is the language you use among others, in this forum it is inappropirate. I am not a fool on the stret and wanted to show you an unknown goa track, therefore you can show a bit more respect, do you see me asking anyone to shut up?

Your outburst is absolutely uneccesary and inappropriate. If that is the language you use among others, in this forum it is inappropirate. I am not a fool on the stret and wanted to show you an unknown goa track, therefore you can show a bit more respect, do you see me asking anyone to shut up?

i would love to hear it, please upload it somehow!

So that you named three of the big guys, what do you like on oldschool goa then?

I like Etnica/Pleiadians other than IFO (it's not that I find that album bad, I just don't get the hype around it), early IM, Koxbox, TIP, MFG, D5, Sandman, early OOOD (I like their later work too but it isn't Goa), Laughing Buddha and probably a bunch of other stuff that I haven't heard yet.

I insult people back who insult me. Fair game.

No, you insult people, before they insult you. The only thing I did is say you are not a goa fan if yo don`t get that track, but as far as you said you find some MWNN tracks good, so I thought you would like to hear a new goa trance track. For example, Dimension 5 is not my favourite group, some tracks by them are great, others are not that good in my opinion, that is the case with you and MWNN. I would like to hear an unreleased Dimension 5 song, which is why I thought you would like to hear an unknown MWNN song. But in the end ofcourse it was wrong to tell you, you are not a goa fan, but asking me to shut up is not that nice, it is like we had a big fight, which we did not.

And by the way, just the most praised Teleport by Man with no name is very medicore for me, because it isvery simple in melody. The stretched remix is much better than the original in my opinion. That is how opinions differ

radi: you may not have intended it as such, but your "you are not a goa fan" comment could reasonably be construed as insulting.

that was after that guy said that he shouldnt bother because he wasnt interested.

not beeing interested in hearing a track one not heard before, while that person likes other tracks of that artists .. well i agree, is not a goatrance fan.

still doesnt give that person the reason to start swearing and telling him to shut up etc. totally uncalled for and from left field.

This thread is all about experience. To listen to The Delta, for instance, in a huge sound system or at home makes the band sound like two distinct acts. One very entrancing and powerful, the other a dry thump-thump that does not shake your body. The so called sub-sonics, or the absence of them at home, can make you change your opinion in minutes.

Nah, don't bother. Not really interested.

This was meant as "don't bother going through the trouble of digging up the track from somewhere and uploading it as I probably won't be interested anyway". Then radi starts calling me a "not a goa trance fan" out of nowhere, just because I'm not interested in hearing a track from an artist whose personal output apart from his remixes I'm not that fond of. That makes me a "not a MWNN fan" at most, but to label me as a non-fan of an entire genre (that, yes really, did save my life back in the days) based on this is fucking ridiculous. Of course I get pissed off at this nonsense, especially coming from radi who likes to stir things up anyway he can.

that was after that guy said that he shouldnt bother because he wasnt interested.

not beeing interested in hearing a track one not heard before, while that person likes other tracks of that artists .. well i agree, is not a goatrance fan.

still doesnt give that person the reason to start swearing and telling him to shut up etc. totally uncalled for and from left field.

I disagree, everyone has the right to want to listen to tracks on their own time. It has nothing to do with being a goa fan or not. Telling someone to 'listen to something or you're not a fan of the genre' is called peer-pressure and is actually quite immature in my eyes.

What I do consider a bit unfortunate, is that it was so predictable that this thread would turn into a 'Blasphemy!'-flame thread, escalating quickly instead of just respecting other people's taste. If I don't like a couple of tracks from an artist I am not inclined to go out of my way and search for tracks that I do like by the same artist, even if offered some by other people that enjoy much of that artist's stuff.

OT: I tried but couldn't really come up with a classic track I don't think is anything special :)

This was meant as "don't bother going through the trouble of digging up the track from somewhere and uploading it as I probably won't be interested anyway". Then radi starts calling me a "not a goa trance fan" out of nowhere, just because I'm not interested in hearing a track from an artist whose personal output apart from his remixes I'm not that fond of. That makes me a "not a MWNN fan" at most, but to label me as a non-fan of an entire genre (that, yes really, did save my life back in the days) based on this is fucking ridiculous. Of course I get pissed off at this nonsense, especially coming from radi who likes to stir things up anyway he can.

Still dont think it was at all necessary to start swaring, and yelling. Why did you get so offended because he said you were not a goatrance fan? Your "nah dont bother. Not interested" also sounded extremely arrogant. oh well. im done with this argument now :)

I disagree, everyone has the right to want to listen to tracks on their own time.

sure they do.

Your "nah dont bother. Not interested" also sounded extremely arrogant.

That's the problem with text as your only medium of communication. Text doesn't sound like anything, you lose the tone of voice. And no, this isn't literature.

Oh well. Time to get this derailed thread back on topic, right?

Yeah, I very much dislike it when someone tries to force feed me something, be it music, drugs, ideologies, religion, whatever.

this shows that you have big difficulty downloading a track in order to check if it is good and later consider to buy it. When someone says check an X-dream track, it is very good and you probably will like it, ofcourse I will try to check it, altough I don`t like X-dream. Maybe that particular track is great, so why not check it out? If you didn`t hae difficulty downloading a track or finding it, if it wouldn`t be a big business to you, you would not say I am forcing you to do so. Because forcing people to do things is usually with difficult and unpleasant things, go and clean the bathroom - you must. But opening a fiile****ing app in 15 seconds and typing in the trackname is nothing that is a big business for you. So either you really don`t know how to get that track and it IS a big business for you, or you deliberatelly started the insulting.

Anyway I am not someone who likes to put things up, if that happened in the past it was not to provoke people but just to share my opinion, for example the talk about Filteria and Ehereal. I really don`t know why I am writting all this and why this thread has to go out of topic only because some members really start insulting.

You don´t like when someone tries to force you? I hate when someone says things like shut up, maybe in English it is not a bad word, but in German and Bulgarian shut up is said during fights.