UX - AUD‡SSEY (Live & Beyond) | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD006

As a new member here, i do not want to evolve much on this, but i am on this scene 22 years and i will only say this.

We all know who is Kris Kylven, a brilliant artist, a good and kind person and a professional.
...and in the last 2 years, we all (some of us at least) learn who is the Anjuna manager... there are too many complains against him to be ignored. -_-

Anyone supporting Tal here is extremely blind and deaf.

UX behaved like a complete gentleman with his post on facebook. So I'm inclined towards believing you. And over here Tal says UX is an addict.

But please share your views. I love the artist, I really like the label too. This is just sad.

#FuckTheDrugs!

#GodHelpYouHelpYourselvesAddicts!

(Filipe be strong. Don't puss out and go bonkers again, please!)

UX behaved like a complete gentleman with his post on facebook. So I'm inclined towards believing you. And over here Tal says UX is an addict.

But please share your views. I love the artist, I really like the label too. This is just sad.

#FuckTheDrugs!

#GodHelpYouHelpYourselvesAddicts!

(Filipe be strong. Don't puss out and go bonkers again, please!)

really dont care about all this 'show' , only music that matters , these problems are to be resolved privately no need for this , just crap

:D ya? I'm glad.

All these drug related dramas piss me off. :/

whatever dramas no need ,

there was no need for UX doing what did on facebook page , shameful , Tal only gave explanation nothing else

seriously no more good luck for people dwelling on drama

I don't understand the drama either, Makes me feel I'm handling a kiddo here.

Anyway, this is beyond me, and honestly after all the help he received from me, I don't really care.

Peace.

• Like 1

Actually, after doing some reading I can understand the problem.

I think Kris got confused thinking that we are also a booking agency (since all the booking agencies declined him in the past), we do offer booking through our website and indeed from time to time artists gets booked through us, but it's nothing we deal on regular basis.

When we release an album it's followed by a launch party, the funny thing is that Kris came to Israel without my knowledge 2 days before the release, I was informed few days before the party and was very disappointed to hear that from one of our colleagues.

A while ago after messaging me some unpleasant annoying messages i decided to skip the launch party and release the album without it.

Understand that I'm not happy after being delayed for over a year waiting for tunes, If Kris had a respect and mandate, he lost it.

For me, it was the most unprofessional experience ever. And like you, fans and customers making your choice, me too;) If i decide not to work with an artist because it creates too much overhead, hassles and dramas then It's my choice.

Truth is after all the hassles and shitti attitude i got from him I decided to simply not host this guy, We hosted here Drezz and Jamie and it was pure fun... This is after all for me, having good time with good people.

So waiting to your release after a year, posting a drama facebook post after you got your payment. I think Kris agenda is clear.

We usually hear stories about artist not getting paid on time, getting abused etc... (that's why most of them stopped writing music) here is the opposite thing, you respect them, you help them, you push them to compose more music, and yet ...

So that's beyond me... Wish him the best of luck with his new adventures.

Peace

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

NEWS! NEWS!! NEWS!!! :o

I'm not sure this forum can handle the truth about Tal aka Anjuna Records. But his posts accusing Kris of extreme things (slander) really show what kind of person he is + some other not so likable features of his personality. That's all I'll say here.

why friend ? music is good , coverart is good so dont see the problem

Oh then all is dandy pinky cool? ;)

• Like 1

wow your engrish has gotten so much better!

Hah, I thought the same today :rolleyes:

I'm not sure this forum can handle the truth about Tal aka Anjuna Records. But his posts accusing Kris of extreme things (slander) really show what kind of person he is + some other not so likable features of his personality. That's all I'll say here.

Ooo.. I like to hear the truth, give me some truth!! :D

• Like 1

wow your engrish has gotten so much better!

Japanese fades into English :D come on Pat you should know that ;)

:o ok.

+1 to whatever Paulie said.

And also why am I getting this feeling that this Japanese label is buttering up Anjuna Records? Wonder what's the agenda? Are you planning for a combined release :D

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Ooo.. I like to hear the truth, give me some truth!! :D

Nahhh I wont give you the satisfaction of going on with your many diluted and angry rants. We have seen enough of them on Facebook. And besides the rules in this Forum specific says not to slander people as you have done here against Kris. It calls for action from the mods.

And besides the rules in this Forum specific says not to slander people. It calls for action from the mods.

:lol: that's why we seen many other topics slandering other people , yes mods need to start brushing up this mess