UX - AUD‡SSEY (Live & Beyond) | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD006

...and the major fuckup Anjuna recs. replies: Soon soon.

What a jerk!

I will NEVER buy anything from Anuna Recs. I call for a complete BOYCOTT of this label!!!

• Like 1

...and the major fuckup Anjuna recs. replies: Soon soon.

What a jerk!

I will NEVER buy anything from Anuna Recs. I call for a complete BOYCOTT of this label!!!

Anger issues man get it sorted.

• Like 1

Yeap, i'm not going to waste anymore energy on this issue!! I hope though it will be released someday.... ;)

if they dont release then their loss besides there are other labels releasing goa that show better value for your money , no offence to anjuna records but customer is always right

keep people happy ! :D

Anger issues man get it sorted.

It's alright, he's been flaming for quite some time, I find the consistency amusing consider his copy was one of the first shipped back in the day ;)

But hay, whatever gives him the kick.

• Like 1

I'll be very clear, straight since i don't have the time to handle with drama queens.

Kris Kylven was signed on a contract for his album somewhere in 2013, He assured us all tracks were ready. I've found out after signing the contract that none of the tracks are ready.

I could engage a lawyer, but for the sake of friendship i did not, I got the heat from the crowd on this, and apparently i shouldn't ;)

Kris had financial issues, He came over every time to ask for an advance for the album and I always there to help.

When Kris's wife left him, He was homeless, asking for money to pay rent, Then again, I gave him money.

It is very poor to see artist in a bad financial condition, One that you trust.

I was very sad to hear Kris words, after all the help he got from me. I trusted him as a friend and I shouldn't...

I kept hearing rumors that we are delaying the album release, which was not true and was told by Kris.to fans.

So the album will be released and distributed. We will release all the materials licensed by law to Anjuna.

and far as i'm concern this chick can go back polishing his nails :D

Peace,

Out.

• Like 2

PS. this is one the reasons no one wants to work with Kris.

No booking agency or promoter in Israel wanted to work with him, so after our hard work advertising him in Israel he found himself in a 70 people party last week. without even telling us he's arriving :/ Pity, I thought about inviting him for a coffee... but when you're head is twisted up and you imagine everyone is chasing you and want to harm you that's the result.

So Kris, I recall you once laughed how Pete was fucked up from drugs, I think you should do a self check, I seriously doubt you understand your condition.

I really, really feel sorry for you.

what a shame.

• Like 1

Who cares actually, I don't... I know what stands behind this attitude and activities.

The album is out, and that's what important, unfortunately the artist is messed up that is one of the risk factors you take when you run a label.

• Like 1

You should, now when the truth is on the table.

I heard a lot of neg. things about Kris before offering him to release with us, i didn't took it as a guaranteed since I prefer to not prejudge anyone.

But this kind of behavior even in the most craziest standards is .. weird, taking your album logo with the label logo and a funny red cross over it. we're back into kindergarten no doubt...

• Like 1

Who cares actually, I don't... I know what stands behind this attitude and activities.

The album is out, and that's what important, unfortunately the artist is messed up that is one of the risk factors you take when you run a label.

keep doing what you're doing Tal , thanks for all great music , we are also an underground goa label we like to support other good music in scene . its just getting tiredsome everytime you are releasing a cd threads getting full of trolls coming with crap instead of talking to you first... no need

• Like 1

If only I put a bet, I was having a nice conv. with a friend about this, saying let's start the trolls countdown ;p I could be rich now!

Thanks for the comments SubMoon

• Like 1

If only I put a bet, I was having a nice conv. with a friend about this, saying let's start the trolls countdown ;p I could be rich now!

Thanks for the comments SubMoon

we also get trolls , countdown , maybe we should! we would be millionaires by now :lol:

no problem friend , you are not only one in this , best to keep polishing our nails and leave all this behind and keep releasing good music :D

Isn't this a : Strange World - Asia 2001

• Like 1