UX - AUD‡SSEY (Live & Beyond) | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD006

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okey Tal!! This is the time get your fucking shit together!! Seriously! Now it has been more then 6 months since you announced it!

And nothing has happened!!

Has Tim got the tracks or what? (I think i will do some serious investigation on the behalf of all of us, and EXPOSE THE TRUTH!!!!)

Do you tell lies...? It is not hard to get the truth from Tim you know..... -_-

Im fucking pissed off!!!!!!

Guest antic

Okey Tal!! This is the time get your fucking shit together!! Seriously! Now it has been more then 6 months since you announced it!

Has Tim got the tracks or what? (I think i will do some serious investigation on the behalf of all of us, and EXPOSE THE TRUTH!!!!)

:blink::unsure:

Please, restrain yourself. That's not worth of a gentleman <_<

What?! you lost it or what...

Yes indeed we announced it a long time ago, it took a lot of time to gather the tune and master them.

But whoa, investigation, you got me giggling over here buddy.

haha ;)

good one.

Peace!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seriously... stop your BS man... :angry:

What?! you lost it or what...

Yes indeed we announced it a long time ago, it took a lot of time to gather the tune and master them.

But whoa, investigation, you got me giggling over here buddy.

haha ;)

good one.

Peace!

...according to you... finalizing tracks the mastering was almost done (In Mars 2014)

Hello!

Tiny update, artwork is completed and we are finalizing the mastering of several tunes, we can just say that this is definitely going to be one of the most epic release of 2014.

stay tuned! we might spoil with tiny samples :)

Now 1 month later, Still nothing.

Stop with you bullshit man, it´s getting tiredsome

mmmmm mixed bag this situation isn't here

kris u able to settle this please???

anjuna.. there have been rumours flying around for months about you.... i hope they are not true

not going to feed this... release now or never.. don't really care.. but anjuna you owe it to your customers to put this to bed.. keep the goa flowing!!

anjuna.. there have been rumours flying around for months about you.... i hope they are not true

Ooooh!

I wanna know the rumor!!!

I have my own feelings regarding Anjuna after buying the shirt+CD combo from Nervasystem but I was just going to see how/if things changed with time

• Like 1

fucking pissed off - who knows .. but one thing for sure drugs are not healthy

will probably buy this album i love ux

Seriously... stop your BS man... :angry:

...according to you... finalizing tracks the mastering was almost done (In Mars 2014)

Now 1 month later, Still nothing.
Stop with you bullshit man, it´s getting tiredsome

It's been 1.5 years I'll give you that, but I don't see why you have to get so upset over it.

It's been 1.5 years I'll give you that, but I don't see why you have to get so upset over it.

Yes! - and still much faster than "Dance of the Celestial Beings Part II" :P

From UX's facebook page a few days ago:

"New song UX - Aud‡ssey [ The Realm Of A New Dawn Mix ] completed 127 bpm a big trip of 10:54 min for the forthcoming album in the making"

So it's still "forthcoming".

I don't mind the wait. I'm just glad it's coming out.

Speaking as a DJ, it'd also be cool if there were alternate versions without any crowd noise. I'd play some new and remastered UX in my sets if I had the chance!

• 4 weeks later...