UX - AUD‡SSEY (Live & Beyond) | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD006

Dear Goa Heads,

Preorders started - Release date : 1/7/15

Link: http://www.anjunarecords.com/shop/ux-audissey-live-beyond/

We are super excited to announce a new album from UX:

UX - AUD‡SSEY (Live & Beyond)

front.jpg

This spectacular masterpiece by the trance genius Kris Kylven, consists of 9 tracks - 7 recorded live in shows across Europe and Israel during the last 10 years, included excerpts of the amazing show performance with Front 242 in Helsinki- Finland.

All tracks are performed and recorded live by Kris Kylven , RX heaven and guests appearances by : Jan Rechberger (Amorphis), Luka Grilc (Fetisha) & Miss K.

It's a very powerful, unique and deep combination of well-known tracks in their most modern, unique and upgraded form it also includes 2 new recently composed dance-floor smasher tracks.

From the famous "Masters of The Universe" through "Life Support Technology", "Pure Intellect" alongside "Waking Up To Chaos" originally from "Slide" & "Space Puppy" originally from "Syb Unity Nettwerk" – True classics that redefined the Goa genre as we know it today.

All track are digitally mastered by: Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios

Artwork and design by: Samuel Farrand

Additional Design & Layout by: Kris Kylven

Artwork:

Album-JewelCase-Front.jpg

Album-JewelCase-Open.jpg

cd-jewel-case-mockup-03.jpg

cd-jewel-case-mockup-07.jpg

trifold1.jpg

- Anjuna Team

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What makes you think it's a fake crowd? this was recorded directly from the main console with stereophonic microphone attached and exported directly into DAT.

alright, but it does sound a bit fake when the crowd is cheering while the people on the vid are dancing instead of making the usual cheering gestures, especially in parts of the track where you'd usually see people dancing instead. :)

alright, but it does sound a bit fake when the crowd is cheering while the people on the vid are dancing instead of making the usual cheering gestures, especially in parts of the track where you'd usually see people dancing instead. :)

Do you reade what you write? Seriously? Have you ever listened to a live album before?

For one thing, people are not machines, they will cheer when they feel like and dance when they feel like. If you cannot understand this and enjoy the release and feel the vibe then why not leave it be and go listen to yur studioe recordings instead?

Really, can you see every single person and tell me what they are doing? What about the guy at the bar who is having a drink and not dancing? What about the two girls over the left who have bad back and cannot dance?

I'm kidding right but seriously youre complaing is a bit um over the top. I understand, I have heard from Simon Posford when he was out hear a few years ago & I had a beer with him. He said he would not put out a live album for this same reason, too many people will complain if it has crowd noise, others will say if it doesn't it sounds too much like a studio recording. He & many other musicians who are leaving this genre to find new crowd are actually pretty tired of the psy/goa crowd who consider themselves above the average listener & put too much pressure on the musicians.

As Far As I'm comncerned, hearing the crowd whenever add to the vibe. It makes me feel like I am there, and if it wasn't the time that I'd choose to cheer then so be it. I'd rather have this version than not at all.

Anyway ok sorry if I hurt you or broke any rules but sometime thing just need to be left alone.

Do you reade what you write? Seriously? Have you ever listened to a live album before?

For one thing, people are not machines, they will cheer when they feel like and dance when they feel like. If you cannot understand this and enjoy the release and feel the vibe then why not leave it be and go listen to yur studioe recordings instead?

Really, can you see every single person and tell me what they are doing? What about the guy at the bar who is having a drink and not dancing? What about the two girls over the left who have bad back and cannot dance?

I'm kidding right but seriously youre complaing is a bit um over the top. I understand, I have heard from Simon Posford when he was out hear a few years ago & I had a beer with him. He said he would not put out a live album for this same reason, too many people will complain if it has crowd noise, others will say if it doesn't it sounds too much like a studio recording. He & many other musicians who are leaving this genre to find new crowd are actually pretty tired of the psy/goa crowd who consider themselves above the average listener & put too much pressure on the musicians.

As Far As I'm comncerned, hearing the crowd whenever add to the vibe. It makes me feel like I am there, and if it wasn't the time that I'd choose to cheer then so be it. I'd rather have this version than not at all.

Anyway ok sorry if I hurt you or broke any rules but sometime thing just need to be left alone.

hallucinogen 3?

Hiya guys ;) let's just clear some things up and keep conversation on track:

1. There's no fake crowd, it might look like this in the video but it's not fake (the video is edited so it makes sense)

2. The whole idea of goatrance live album is not obvious, not easy to master or perform, we had a great chance here to feel and experience a party on a CD, this is something we highly excited about.

3. I don't think that anyone imagine Kris Kylven (aka UX) seating around his studio and mixing fake crowd into his tracks

So keep the positive vibe, if you like this album and approach - buy it, if not, simply don't ;)

Peace

@balance music

i'm not complaining, just sharing my impression and i wasn't being entirely serious either.

I'd rather have this version than not at all.

agreed.

I don't think that anyone imagine Kris Kylven (aka UX) seating around his studio and mixing fake crowd into his tracks

:D. that's a very funny mental image you have just created in my head.

as absurd as it may sound, it's not unheard of in more commercial edm genres to add fake crowd cheering to tracks, but their intention presumably rather is to make a real crowd go along with it that create a live atmosphere for the home listener.

Sorry mate, I got carried in my response. i've just heard so many people complain about crowd noise in live recording in this scene when to me it adds to the live feeling :)

Peace :)

BTW it was a decade ago when I spoke to Mr Posford so at that time he was considering a Hallucinogen 3 but it sounds like now maybe the best we can hope for is a compilation of unreleased or experimental/ambient stuff. I wouldn't complaing, I do think he should dig out a bunch of oldies, get them mastered by Tim Schuldt or Colin Oood and put out a 2 x CD. Disc 1 the best of remastered, disc 2 unrelease killargh hubba hubba b!tch plz stuff.

ON TOPIC I love UX & this release will be amazing. I will be getting at least 1 copy of the CD & hope maybe for T-shirts :P

Also the album will contain only the stage soundboard versions (stage monitors mix in clear) without or minimum crowd for those, i know,that loves to complain about ,note that* when Tal (Anjuna Recs) & We (UX) decided to release that MOTU live mix we did not have any other mixes that the crowd mix from the main mixer + overhead mics , just got those new ones few weeks ago ... for any one that cares ;)

Krys, thanks for what youre doing, its great to see some of the masters of the genre still enjoying what they are doing, I wish you best luck with future projects and UX "reboot" ;)!

1. There's no fake crowd, it might look like this in the video but it's not fake (the video is edited so it makes sense)

That explains, thanks :D!

• 2 weeks later...

Best wishes for this release. Regards for the effort!

The Epic Remix of Master Of The Universe was a real blaster. Amazing!

I hope the creations to be in this vein, more in the goa side and less in the industrial, unlike Third Eye was, not a bad track but raw & less psychedelic imo.

• 3 months later...

Hello!

Tiny update, artwork is completed and we are finalizing the mastering of several tunes, we can just say that this is definitely going to be one of the most epic release of 2014.

stay tuned! we might spoil with tiny samples :)