Imagine a goa trance café

radi6404

it all makes sense now. i am sure people will answer in mass to this new thread!

hahahaha, tooooo good.

haha its nice to see you laugh bro :D i see you are very serious most the time and its nice to see some laughs too you know?

to respond i would love to see more goatrance cafes, we had one in my city about 8 years ago, they sold music and cofee and sometimes had an in-house DJ.

they went bankrupt very fast though since they didnt get enough people.

It was about in 2001 and fullon took over so yeah.. shit got real.

but i would really love it. would love to go take a cup of coffee and knowing all the poeple in there love goatrance!<3

edit- ive just read first page of thread, will get back to it when ive read it all a bit later -

Some day if I am very lucky I might opena goa trance café in Blagoevgrad, the town in Bulgaria where I am born, well at least that is a dream for me now, imagine how that would be. For me a goa trance café would be a place of heaven. A café with good furniture and good loudspeakers, not playing very loud so people have to cry but at a normal volume, but just play oldschool goa and sometimes newschool or psy, it would be so incredible that I would stay there for hours.

An open place where you can drink, look at the beautiful girls walking accross the street and are in the café, enjoy good weather and blow your head with goa trance all the time would be so crazy. Hallucinogen, AP, EU, youth, MWNN, Doof, MFG, Miranda, Genetic, Koxbox, Blue Planet Corp, Etnica, Pleiadians, Shpongle, Ott, California Sunshine, S.U.N. projecct, Indoor, Hunab Ku, Psychaos and many many more would play all the time, there is enough music out there so it does not get boring, when you include artists like Xerox and Astrix which you play from time to time to have a change. For me it would definatly be heaven on earth and I am wondering if there is such a place, I guess not.

Now at some days at the evening the loudness could be increased and parties taken place.

What do you think of that idea, would you enjoy a goa trance café in your city?

Congratulations, you have taken the first step. Now good luck with the rest.