Nervasystem - Time Travel | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD003

For people that don't want to order from Israel, we will have 10 items in stock soon in the Suntrip shop :D

I probably should have waited and just ordered from you.

I feel like the person who gave me a death threat after the Infected Mushroom interview still has it out for me...

Christmas delays, snow storm, Israeli holiday - all you can ask in one month!

Apologies for everyone, Usually the pots office is much more effective ;)

Thanks for the heads up! FIngers crossed it arrives in few days - the samples sound crazy :)

You've got part of my dream party lineup going on... =)

2200-0000 - James Reipas

0000-0200 - Tekniset

0200-0400 - Nervasystem

0400-0600 - Space Cat

0600-0800 - Man With No Name

0800-1000 - Ticon

1000-1200 - Nick Taylor DJ Set

LOL? What happened? Also that interview was epic win.

After that interview aired, there were some threads on the IM forums about it. One of their fans told me that if I ever go to Israel, he was gonna kill me.

lololol

I guess some IM fans don't have a sense of humor.

You can use track17.net

The website doesn't work.

Other one I checked (www.packagetrackr.com) returns: "The tracking data on this shipment has not been updated in more than 10 business days by Parcelforce. Please contact Parcelforce for more information.", while www.parcelforce.com tells me "The reference number you have entered may be incorrect."

:(

I can see the CDs are already available in our local psy/goa/chill shop since Christmas day (http://nobient.pl/index.php?producent=409) and I can't imagine they've ordered them sooner than I did, because I placed my order (for Nervasystem & VA Lucid Flux) on 2nd of November so I expect they were sent as soon as Nervasystem became available?

Hope it's just our post office being chocked full because of Christmas...

Hi Antic,

Seems like all post offices got chocked during Christmas, some more and some less... consider that all orders has been shipped sharp in early December...

Can you please mail us through info at anjunarecords.com with your order ID so we can check the status more deeply?

Thanks!

Jeez man. Have I ever seen such a bunch of girly whinging or what?

Sh!t happens & more ale with small independent labels. I had money stolen from me from Mighty Quinn who refuse to respond about it now. At least Anjuna offer a refund!

Mail sucks, so maybe would you be happy to pay a premium for course huh? These CDs are so cheap for what you get. Either wait or get your refund and buy it elsewhere.

This site should be changes to psygirls.com!!

They've posted plenty including refund offers yet ppl are still posting "I want my CD!" Like my 18 month old wants his toy. They also have a web site & Facebook and respond I find usually within an hour or two.

So biatch please :P

If I can over as aggressive for that I apologize but the actual message of my post? No apology :P

• Like 1