Blue Planet Corporation

aliendna99

everyone loves this guy. And I do mean everyone.

doesnt matter if youre into psytrance, goatrance or darkpsy - you still have respect for BPC.

why?

pretty easy to answer.

He made Crystal.

Not enogh?

ok. He made Alidade. Still not enough?

Hmm.

Fine. He made Micromega.

Are you kidding me? you are still not satisfied?

OK. He made freaking Over Bloody Flood. That shit was made in 1993.

you STILL dont recognise him. Ok.

How about Antidote? Oh nothing special , just happens to be one of the tracks Pleiadians chose to remix to create something legendary.

Oh . You arent following. Well ok. Last chance.

You know what. I got nothing.

thats it.

tbh, long live BPC. in my book I will write him on the same page as Pleiadians, astral, simon, etc.

fucking love you man.

CRYSTAL.

Blue Planet corperation is a very good artist, Antidode is impressive and I like the original more than the Pleiadians remix. The original is so emotional that it spreads real love, one of the most heart touching melodies in goa trance.

Blue Planet Album is a masterpiece. Certainly one of the best goa albums in existence.

A blueprint for survival has some great tracks too.

10/10

Antidote is one of my favourites.

Also Alidade, Crystal, Open Sea and Intrigue are superb.

i love you :wub:

over bloody flood doesnt even sound like it belongs in the goatrance realm, tbh.

it sounds like it belongs somewhere else. not sure where. but somewhere else.

it is almost like it is above goatrance.

sorry Rizzo but you know, if you are a god, then some other god must have made YOU. so .. yeah

over bloody flood doesnt even sound like it belongs in the goatrance realm, tbh.

it sounds like it belongs somewhere else. not sure where. but somewhere else.

Agree, and that's true for some others tracks of BPC. But when we like we don't care about anything else :)

i didnt wanna say it but

BPC is actually beyond Pleiadians, Astral and Simon.

Just because BPC touches my heart in ways they dont.

not sying music necessarily is better produced but it is different, different that it is more magical.

I can listen to Alidade, over bloody flood or crystal, and get feelings i just wont get with the other gods.

i didnt wanna say it but

BPC is actually beyond Pleiadians, Astral and Simon.

Just because BPC touches my heart in ways they dont.

not sying music necessarily is better produced but it is different, different that it is more magical.

I can listen to Alidade, over bloody flood or crystal, and get feelings i just wont get with the other gods.

Agree too :D often my mood is more for BPC music than Simon/Pleiadians, etc

A collaboration BPC + Chi-AD would have destroyed everything :P

I am wondering hwo noone mentioned Wild City here. This is one of the best ambient tracks ever made. It is not really goa ambient because it has piano, but it is electronic and very melodic, so for me that is a favourite from Blue Planet Corperation. I guess many many members here don`t even know about that track, which is a shame. Wild City is superb and a very unique track, wish there were more tracks like that.

anyone aware of his whereabouts. I wish he released more material like blue planet even though its risky and will face high scrutiny if not up to blue planet standards...

He is still around... I saw him play in India about a year ago. But definitely not as active as he used to be... Maybe he will surprise us one of these days...