Human Blue

aliendna99

imo this is a very nice artist, has a lot of very good music , depening on what you like.

personally my favorite tracks are

Dream Creator

and

Protonica

if you know whats up you know Human Blue and these two tracks. They are kinda like BPC - Crystal but not quite.

Tell me, do you know about this music, or is it news to you?

I will not post youtube embeds, because if you like you can easily find tracks on youtube, spotify or pandora

• 10 months later...

I was about to create a new topic about this guy but googled beforehand :)

I completely agree with Dream Creator. Wow, such a track.

It is a true definition of Progressive Psytrance. But tbh, Progressive Psy is way too broad. I mean, _ALOT_ of different music fits into that category.

Lets call this Progressive Dreamtrance. Why not :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

to answer the questions from the first post: I know Human Blue - Protonica since it came out in 1999. I bought the double vinyl compilation A PROGRESS IN TRANCE (Transient Records) just because of Protonica! so it came that this was the very first Progressive Psytrance release I bought ever and countless more followed after!

unfortunately quite a lot later because it took me some years (until 2001) and more great releases to get into this kind of music.

but to come back to Human Blue's music... for me this guy is an outstanding musical genius! the harmonies & melodies he put together to tracks which are so emotionally catching & uplifting like rarely anything else found in the history of electronic music!

as a little background info: he, Dag Wallin is a music teacher in Sweden! must be great to have him as music teacher I think :) unfortunately he has totally lost his inspiration that's why there are no new tracks since 2008. he told me this some time ago. so for me this is REALLY REALLY sad because.. ya you know :)

what I was _REALLY_ wondering when I read this thread is that NOONE mentioned his track Travelling from his 1999 album Ice!!! surely one of his best!

at least if you like his melodic masterpieces!

so my favorites are (no special order, all are 15 out of 10 tracks anway!):

Protonica

Travelling

Sandal Wood

Electric Roundabout

Dream Creator

also great: Carpe Diem, Intercity, Electric Harmony, Epsilon

and even more info: he made also a complete chillout album for Chillcode records called 'Diskovery Channel' which is quite nice and surely worth to check out!

and to finish this post a little story about Sandal Wood. long ago in a galaxy far far away... err well no that was another story... :D ok, still long ago I came back home from a party, still quite ON (ya know...) I put the vinyl on my turntable and started it. I went back to my PC doing anything there... I focused on what I was doing on my PC and not really on the music but when this outstanding last 1/3 started IT TOTALLY CATCHED ME like absolutely NO OTHER track BEFORE or AFTER did in my whole life!

I had something that I would call THE ULTIMATE EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE! something I couldn't even imagine it was possible!

to somehow understand this experience remember your very first E experience (well, if you had one of coz...) and make this multiplied x 20!! at least!

luckily this happened to me a 2nd time with this track! so I'm VERY VERY thankful that I had these absolutely unique experiences which probably not many other people on earth share with me!

THANK YOU DAG WALLIN!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Man, I just love this guy and like what was mentioned before, nearly all tracks are gold.

Also not sure if anyone else has noticed but apparently he has a soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/human-blue

Apparently he has made some recent stuff, haven't checked out if they are out anywhere yet though.