POLI, SPIRITUAL ENHANCER, DIZZY MIND

8. Music in u
WRECKED MACHINES

9. Magnatism
HUJABOY

10. The moon
SOUNDAHOLIX

Oir3fmj.gif

Now I want you to keep kicking and punching if I ever listen to sh*t like this again. No matter how much I say, "Yeah, but..." Continue the beatdown. It's the only way I'll learn.

Horrible, just horrible. Galloping bass lines, cheesy samples and a total lack of imagination. So much cheese. Spun Records widely recognized as one of the main contributors to the dumbing down of psytrance put a lot of the usual suspects on this sh*tfest. Sometimes you like to go back and listen to music that maybe started you out in the genre. Stepping stone albums I call them.

Uh...no. Not in this case. Think the guy pulling down 6 figures goes back to his first job at McDonalds to reminisce? This is a time capsule of where psytrance unfortunately was. Good thing is we didn't have to wait 50 years to open it up and see what a f*cking disaster it had become.

Maybe I'm being too harsh. Sure it's cheese intensive, but sometimes you like to just let your mind go and...

Kz1TaSd.gif

Thank you. Thank you. I needed that.

Psyshop (Still available! Now with more beatings!)

Mdk

P.S. No matter how many concussions I sustain, I still like the Alternative Control Remix of Fuel Knock.