One hit wonders of goa

aliendna99

It is virtuart, so not really a one hit wonder, no idea why he took another name tho... ;)

for inspiration lol , virtuart was another project this is jaffa project lol :P and only has one track done so if you look at it , yeah it is a one hit wonder lol :D

https://www.discogs.com/artist/249977-Jaffa-Project

by discogs records only Olivier was virtuart this was a band project with DJ Neerav :D

A-464627-1447851216-2880.jpeg.jpg

and what a bangin' track , i never heard such better goa than that. it's just simply brilliant :)

Yoga shit stellar crap u know it. Ehgem yes.... Mana Source - Bonsai

a0213347490_10.jpg

Honestly I don't think one hit wonders exist in Goa trance or at least they're pretty rare.
First of all most of the tracks posted in this thread are great tracks, but not classics. You know tracks that everyone can recognize. That's the meaning between one hit wonder.
Second of all many of the artists posted here are anything but one hit wonders. They have many tracks, it's just happened one of them to be more famous. Again not one hit wonder.
And third of all many of the artists people mentioned here are side projects of famous artists not artists that just dissapear. Again not one hit wonder.

Honestly the only one hit wonder I kinda agree with is NDMA-Vitan. And I say kinda is because he became pretty famous with the MOS group.

Honestly I don't think one hit wonders exist in Goa trance or at least they're pretty rare.

First of all most of the tracks posted in this thread are great tracks, but not classics. You know tracks that everyone can recognize. That's the meaning between one hit wonder.

Second of all many of the artists posted here are anything but one hit wonders. They have many tracks, it's just happened one of them to be more famous. Again not one hit wonder.

And third of all many of the artists people mentioned here are side projects of famous artists not artists that just dissapear. Again not one hit wonder.

Honestly the only one hit wonder I kinda agree with is NDMA-Vitan. And I say kinda is because he became pretty famous with the MOS group.

nah bro i dont agree , there certainly were many goa hits , look at encens - spiritual transgression that shit was hot back in 96! not even gonna mention man with no name the guy was top and you can't deny shakta - lepton head (deedrah remix) it was number 1 !

and lol Ormion , Rainbow Spirit - Prana is a classic! :)

nah bro i dont agree , there certainly were many goa hits , look at encens - spiritual transgression that shit was hot back in 96! not even gonna mention man with no name the guy was top and you can't deny shakta - lepton head (deedrah remix) it was number 1 !

and lol Ormion , Rainbow Spirit - Prana is a classic! :)

Ok, I'll give you Encense, but how can Shakta be an one hit wonder? :wacko:

As for Rainbow Spirit...he's Boris Blenn.

Ok, I'll gove you Encense, but how can Shakta be an one hit wonder? :wacko:

As for Rainbow Spirit...he's Boris Blenn.

Encens brilliant :)

Boris Blenn did it yea .

Shakta well lepton head was sorta but Subcouds was hit!

yea i got those too. honestly the best tracks are the ones that made it in most compilations . the other tracks are just like <_< ...

Sirius Shuttle , Aquarian Spirit and Prana are best ones to point out.

Wavin Electronic is my jam. Hypnotic mind massaging spaciness. It makes me want to sell my worldly possessions, move to a commune in Freiburg and grow turnips.

Back on topic:

Syrinx - Tremolo Heaven

Hypercycle - Hypercycle

HMI - Allan Hills

Thorsten Minning - Jungle Space

Proton - Brainfusion pt. 1

Esion - Biologic Evolution

Pyxis - Messala

Mos Fet - Supersonic Wind

Vincent - Induction Ritual

Ariane - Objectif Mercury

Anoid - Stardancer

• Like 1

Wavin Electronic is my jam. Hypnotic mind massaging spaciness. It makes me want to sell my worldly possessions, move to a commune in Freiburg and grow turnips.

ITS FUCKING SHIT! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

astralprojection, which track are you talking about?

not really sure if he mentioned a track or simply saying that something like hard trance and goa would be a perfect example.

perfect example of the would-be genre Hardtrance Goa

i'm posting this track here anyways it's great stuff

Great track

jap-woospace

yea thats pure jap 90s goa right there , takes me back to the stuff that kuro n friends did ah yeee tokyo tekno tribe

Not sure if these can be categorized as hits but

Anopheles ‎– Deep Moon

Aphid Moon - Mana

Audiomassage - Snuskee Arab

Awaaz - Ganesh Taal

Mr. Beam - Freakwenzy

Moog - Euromotors

Shanti Druid - Insect-A-Traction

Sundog - Touch The Sun

Tyoussi - Shofou

• Like 2

Not sure if these can be categorized as hits but

Anopheles ‎– Deep Moon

Aphid Moon - Mana

Audiomassage - Snuskee Arab

Awaaz - Ganesh Taal

Mr. Beam - Freakwenzy

Moog - Euromotors

Shanti Druid - Insect-A-Traction

Sundog - Touch The Sun

Tyoussi - Shofou

Sundog - Touch the Sun is hit.

R-55965-1106507609.jpg.jpg

yea its touch the sun and end of story fk all this im away to produce another album.... fuck sake......

its gonna be submoon shit because suntrip aint willing to pay , they are completely skint bruh xD hahahaha

already got someone workin on em covers all sorted out and on its way , shit i can produce goa in a week but fuck its so easy... im stretching this shit big time

• 2 months later...

Damn, this is hard.

I think this thread was messed up from the OP as nothing here is a one hit wonder and I agree with Ormion, I really doubt there are (m)any.

I thought of Death Snare Pussies as I'd only ever heard one track ever from them, and it was great but it turns out it was just a collaboration of famous artists.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/27789-Death-Snare-Pussies

Are there any real one hit wonders? Really someone who had one good track then disappeared. Most of the answers in this thread sound more like an answer to the question "which artist has a track do much better than all their others?"

i think thats what op meant - looks like he was banned - but i think he meant artists who released only one big track with the rest of their discography being much inferior

its all subjective but for me katayma spiral spit trikk is one

moog euromotors posted above is also a good example

I'd possibly consider Unlive to be a one-hit wonder

They have one absolutely stellar track on Funland Boogie Files (and I guess two other comps, but I've not heard those) and then disappeared. I heard that they had a full album ready to go but nothing happened with it.

Wish they did more.

and Eupsychia who had one smashing 12" on Shiva Space Technology and then vanished.

That 12" still stands out as something special all of these years later

Does Decadent Sympozium count? One kickass track on Dimensional Gateway 3:

and one Lunar Dawn remix:

And I bet nobody around here except for Richpa even knows who this artist is/are.

• 3 years later...
On 9/11/2013 at 2:43 PM, aliendna99 said:

I'm very interested in reading what you guys will put here.

The ultimate one-hit wonder as this just might be old-school goa's greatest piece, yet the artist only dabbed in psychedelic trance just this one time, I believe.  It appeared on the Pulse 5 comp and has everything: insane trippy vibes with an epic climax full of forest creatures tickling your balls while the big slime monster swallows you whole:

Shaolin Wooden Men - Remember The Slime