makyo. Superb chillout.

aliendna99

Im sure many of you have missed out on him, and im sure many of you are very well familiar.

these are his best songs, imo.

Vismaya (25min long beatiful mood)

Devabandha (Tantric Laswell Mix)

The Third Gate Of Dreams

Soar Angelic

there are many more great ones, but to me, these stand out on an emotional level. At least these are the ones I remember and know like the back of my hand.

When for example I listen to Soar Angelic I almost cry. But its the same with pretty much all the tracks above, since they intantly take me back in time about 10+ years.

I have almost not listened to any chillout/ambient for over 10 years so I just today picked up where I left off.. and it was like a time machine, my heart rate went up and I felt almost bad and very wierd. But still in a good way.

• 1 month later...

Really impressive works from Gio & his Dakini label. I only lack his very first album and it sells for way too much now a days second hand.

Padamasana II has just been release and while quite different to the first release it is stilla very pleasant audio experience. Just beware the third track is split in to two different tracks on the CD. The first past is a dub tribal house tune with vocals that guide meditation whereas the second part is a lovely piece of pure ambient htat should have been at least doubled in time lenght and is dissapointg that it's so short, it does not give enough time to reall dive and resonate with.'

Rumour has it the long lost Padmasana single that is nigh impossible to find will be released on Dakini Bandcamp in the next few months. Request have been made that the man behind the Drumspyder, Makyo & Padmasana II mastering get a shot at remsatering the single.

Peace and love :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...