California sunshine

aliendna99

Some people compare them a lot to astral and mfg.

Which isn't very strange considering they are all from Israel, release the same type of music and in the same time.

My favorite tracks are

Jajo

Tokyo underground

Summer 89 remix

Jajo is a unique track and Imo way better than anything else they produce which most of it was mediocre.

Some other good stuff ofc but Jajo is really special.

Tokyo underground i love a lot because it's very minimal and hypnotic without it being boring which is hard to come by.

Summer 89 remix sounds almost like Yahel and has a very nice lead sound :)

Nice choices, I also really like these 3 tracks.

Green sky is great too, a bit cheesy and old but really good.

My other favs:

Shintu shanti, Alala, The deeper the bluer (feat. Oforia), Rain, Bhadones (similar sound to Tokyo underground), Last feeling, Full power, Utopia...

His goa tracks are surprising average taking into account how long he has been producing it. Apart from that he has a couple notable tracks Rain remix... gate to the past... some others

Also his track "Follow Me" off of infinity has a quote smearing atheist, which leads me to believe he is some sort of religious kook.

I've always liked Har-El. He makes slower and/or more hypnotic tracks than the average Israeli Goa artist, with a lot of influence from new beat/industrial/synthpop that strokes my proto receptors in the right ways. Adrenaline Drum - Heartbeat, Har-El - Interzone 2000, Cali Sunshine - Tokyo Underground, Cali Sunshine - Black Moon remix are particular favorites.

I don't know his religious or political views, and I suspect that's for the best.

I've always liked Har-El. He makes slower and/or more hypnotic tracks than the average Israeli Goa artist, with a lot of influence from new beat/industrial/synthpop that strokes my proto receptors in the right ways.

+1

There are too many great tracks but special for me are:

Last Feeling

Forest - so great!

Imperia

Avalanche

Tokyo Underground

Red Line

Rain - !!!

Black Moon (Remix)

Full Power

Utopia

Tears In My Eyes

Alala

Dejavu

Vertigo

Har Er Dreams

Twisted Reality

Trip to Zagreb

God Mountain - that is translation of name Har-el on hebrew :)

From new works:

Goa Visions

The Gate To The Past

Tribute To Irvin Prusky - tributed to his late father, very emotional track with sad pads... first time i listened i cried.

Warmth

The End Of This Galaxy

Those new tracks are not pure goa/psy, its combination with house and chill music but i really love it.

Few years ago Harel sent me a lot music from DATs, mostly unreleaseds and without names... they were soo good and i lost them :(

PS. Technossomy i hope you will read this post :P

+1

There are too many great tracks but special for me are:

Last Feeling

Forest - so great!

Imperia

Avalanche

Tokyo Underground

Red Line

Rain - !!!

Black Moon (Remix)

Full Power

Utopia

Tears In My Eyes

Alala

Dejavu

Vertigo

Har Er Dreams

Twisted Reality

Trip to Zagreb

God Mountain - that is translation of name Har-el on hebrew :)

From new works:

Goa Visions

The Gate To The Past

Tribute To Irvin Prusky - tributed to his late father, very emotional track with sad pads... first time i listened i cried.

Warmth

The End Of This Galaxy

Those new tracks are not pure goa/psy, its combination with house and chill music but i really love it.

Few years ago Harel sent me a lot music from DATs, mostly unreleaseds and without names... they were soo good and i lost them :(

PS. Technossomy i hope you will read this post :P

Bro you said all the tracks but you didnt mention Jajo. What the fuck man.

do i have to choke a bitch