Best total eclipse?

aliendna99

I like waiting for a new life, and xxl files.

Of course I like many more but I think those two are my favorites.

Xxl files is great because of the funny and interesting story. You should check it out if you haven't already ;)

And waiting for a new life is very melancholic and also has a very good story in it for me.

This track would fit in a top 20 goatrance list. And it was made in 1994 so it is extremely unique.

I don't like as much the popular free lemonade. But many others are great.

Total eclipse is great and has many great tracks, but the sound differs a bit from other artists, I clearly notice the French touch here. However he has great tracks, some but not all of my favourites are: Waiting for a new life, Delta, The crunible, Aliens, Espanolizer, but there are many many more, I can`t remember most of them, since they are on the second album, which I have not listened that much, but the first one is a classic aswell.

'Transparent Mind' up above - first time hearing that and its second half is awesome! but the rest of it doesn't stick out too much as that weird Total Eclipse style. Violent Relaxation album would be my favorite from these guys. Choosing a song from there is hard ;O 'Chaotic Circus' maybe? I got to hear and dance to 'Absolute Zero' last week at a party which was an awesome surprise ;D

screw it - Chaotic Circus it is 8) so unique 8)) smiles for miles!!! nothing like it.

I've grown to dislike their output 1997 and onwards except the downtempo stuff. The melodies on The Furnace, Chaotic Circus etc. sound like french suomisaundi at places... :rolleyes: Their first album had nice tracks plus they still have a plenty of excellent unreleased numbers from that early period - let's see if they get released one day.