A girl likes goa trance and I am pushing it too far

radi6404

So a girl I am chatting with, Monica, which was a love from earlier likes the tracks I am posting here, at least she says so. But I have a big problem since I am pushing it too far, I am seinding two or three tracks a day and tell her to listen at this or that time of the video. til now she has not said I should stop sending them to her and that the music is good, but how do I know if it is true or not? It could be that she is allready pissed off by it and is only trying to be friendly. Maybe she likes it though, since her favourite genre is house.

Anyway, one dumb think is that she does not want to meet with me for talking, because her boyfriend does not want her to have contact with others. It is her decision, I have nofeelings towards her for a long time, but it is great she seems to like Goa Trance and I hope I can make her like it more and therefore make ehr spread videos to other FAcebook friends of her.

I guess she thinks goa trance is ok but she's not in love with it, then i can understand she s starting to get pissed off cause you r sending her 2 or 3 tracks a day. She 's probably trying to be nice and polite with you by not telling you she's not THAT into goa trance.

It's not even a matter of she is a girl and a guy. A guy would react the same way. I would feel the same way if a friend of mine send me 2 or 3 tracks a day, techno. I don't mind techno, i'm just not in love with it.

A little bit of psychology, bro !!

But she did not say anything, that is why I am wondering. For now she has said only good things about goa trance and nothing bad at all, which for me means, that she might like it more than I think. Today she said, the msuic was not familiar to her and she likes it, so it could be that she really does.

You know what this means radi? You now have to become a producer and impress her with your talents influenced by Boris Blenn!

I think I have to, I will link her Boris Blenn - Visiting Venus next maybe. Maybe she should become a goa producer herself like miranda, would be the best looking female goa producer.

I would love if she would go crazy about the goa tracks I sent her, as I went crazy about her, it was my strongest love feeling I had towards a girl and if I look at her now it is still nice. There were many topics about her on old psynews. I hope that she will like it a lot.

Would be great if such a beautiful girl would produce goa trance like Miranda.

• 3 months later...