Recommend me some good earphones

Ormion

I had Sony MDR-EX75 and I was really satisfied. However I can't find them anymore.

What I want:

-Price between 40-80 euros

-Nice, crisp bass

-but not so much bass to cover the highs like many earphones do.

I had Sony MDR-EX75 and I was really satisfied. However I can't find them anymore.

What I want:

-Price between 40-80 euros

-Nice, crisp bass

-but not so much bass to cover the highs like many earphones do.

They are great, but if you like earbuds, buy the Sennheiser MX 580, they are the best earbuds out there and sound like 80 € in ears in my opinion, if you test them, you will see they are impressive.

http://de-de.sennheiser.com/stereo-orhhoerer-kopfhoerer-smartphones-mobile-mx-580

http://www.4sound.se/itempg.aspx?id=1210796&artno=235666

These are exactly in your price range of about 65 euro, and Ive had three pairs over the past 12 years.

They sound very nice, and has a sweet punchy bass that you not only hear but feel, as the phones resonate nicely in tune with the frequency. Dont know if that makes any sense but its the best I can explain it. No they do not rumble and ramble or shake if thats what you thought :P

edit: Im sorry. Thought you wanted real headphones and not in-ear. Good hunting!

I used to use senhnheiser earbuds but the quality of them was shocking.

After buying 3 in a year I gave up.

i would never waste my money on them again.

I went for these instead:

http://www.whathifi.com/review/soundmagic-e10

for the price they are amazing.

Great sound and have lasted over a year without any hassle at all.

And i use them for at least 2 hours a day sometimes 6.

If you havn`t tried that specific model I am using, you can`t have an opinion about it. If your Sennheiser earplugs broke, that was due to weak wires, which can be avoided, when you add 2 cm of tape at the beginning of the wire. I will record a video about it soon.

I would love to try them if you wanna buy them for me.

Would gladly give them a fair review.

Id say I have a fair amount of headphone experience, since over the past 15+ years (im 30+) Ive had over 30 different headphones since I always loved music and wanted the best sound, so alot of money of early age went into headphones

I would, if I had the money. I have some spare money, maybe I will load a bit of it to my paypal account so I can give it to you or Ormion and one of them try the Sennheiser. But please, in order for them to last a long time please add tape arround the beginning of the wire so it does not get bended hardly and therefore damaged.

I had to add tape to many of the earbuds and headphones ive had in the past. So I know what youre talking about, yeah. (although this was quite many years ago)

Many of them nowadays has a rubber protective shield so the tape is not necessary.

I am loading up a video to show what I mean and how it is done.

What do you find embarassing, that I dissed the poor Filteria? I have not forced you to watch my video, it was meant to Ormion and other people. If you take critics to newschool so personal, that you start to hate people for that, you are a poor man.

Lol

What do you find embarassing, that I dissed the poor Filteria? I have not forced you to watch my video, it was meant to Ormion and other people. If you take critics to newschool so personal, that you start to hate people for that, you are a poor man.

U kidding man?

I meant your video is embarrassing.

Dude. Just... You have to be trolling. You just have to.

Because the way you say it is embarassing is as if I have to be ashamed showing a video were I talk, because I am ugly or something similar. So many people post videos in the internet, even girls do and you think it is embarassing to show a video which shows how to protect the headhpone wire. You surely think aswell, why should I take an advice from a monkey who thinks he can protect headphone wires, the company knows better how to protect the heapdhone wires than this silly guy. Just because I am not someone fammous it is not embarassing to post a video, which may be helpful to other people.