Just to make it clear for all

radi6404

So all people who want me to stopo posting in this forum and some sending me pathetic messages that I should do it. I wont, I wont stop posting, I allready adapted and am talking less and looking to have less fights with people in the offtopic and general section. but I will not stop posting just because some unfriendly people want it. I will continue talking about psytrance, about mountains and all the other subjects I am doing, except really noone is interested in them. I have no warnings and the mods know why, because I am not doing anything wrong as opposite to some unfriendly members here. I don`t disturb anyone`s peace and don`t insult anyone as other members do, so I definatly will not stop posting and there is a probability that some other members who cause drama and call me anmes will, because when the insult is too heavy, just like one on an unfriendly private message I am using the report option. That is all I want to say about the subject.

It is only an announcment because some users say I should stop posting and I want to inform that I wont. Noone can force anyone else to stop possting, in no other forum they say such things. There is a German forum where I misbehaved earlier and they accepted it and are very helpful and poliite. They accept someone can make errors from time to time. Also if Paradox said I should stop posting because I opened another EU topic that pisses him off, well, this is about the Solar Energy EP that has not been discussed in this forum, or not recently at least so I don`t see anything wrong with posting it.

Keep it in the private messages, no drama on forum side thanks.

If you have a member using heavy insults/abuse on private messages please contact a moderator/admin to get it sorted and/or use the block feature in the control panel and add the member in your block list, don't make it public like this as it only creates more chaos.

And just to note to everyone, this board has a block feature.