Highest quality Miranda tracks

radi6404

What are the highest quality Miranda tracks, I mean they should be melodic like teh old stuff but not as simple in sound. I really love the track you are alone, it is an incredible track and has the Miranda sound but sounds much better than the old Miranda tracks. It has a lot of sounds going on, a very clean bassline and really nice soundquality, are there similar tracks or is that Miranda track unique?

The old Miranda tracks are the best, so acidic and analogue with incredible pump and energy: Step to the Stars, Gnocchi (especially the remix), Concorde.

As for the track you mentioned, it is very downtempo and indeed beautiful but I don't believe she released anything else in that vein around that time.

Much tracks are nice, but don't forget that Dan from Electronic Dreamplanet worked on first albums and EPs and also her husband or ex now i think, Lazar Silvergren (from Serbia) :P

Listening to EDP works you could notice almost same style and quaility. But tracks i think are best are Phenomena, Green Man, Le Passage, Visitors, Triplexus, Earth & Space, Gnocci, Steps to the Stars and Hypnotic Trance. But Triplexus is specialy for me, it is one of very first goa tracks i heard that really hooked me on!

IMO i love all her tracks except last album...

Much tracks are nice, but don't forget that Dan from Electronic Dreamplanet worked on first albums and EPs and also her husband or ex now i think, Lazar Silvergren (from Serbia) :P

Listening to EDP works you could notice almost same style and quaility. But tracks i think are best are Phenomena, Green Man, Le Passage, Visitors, Triplexus, Earth & Space, Gnocci, Steps to the Stars and Hypnotic Trance. But Triplexus is specialy for me, it is one of very first goa tracks i heard that really hooked me on!

fuck me!

imba that gif is timeless!

Which album is EDP? Can you tell it me outwritten, I will check on discogs aswell. Also, I love all their tracks aswell, however the older ones had less interesting sounds playing at the same time than this masterpeace, that is the only difference, other than that Miranda is a masterful artist.

"High quality" is something subjective if you ask me. For instance:

- Her later albums will sound more polished / better mastered, but her compositions and sounds are more simple to me...

- Her first works like the album Phenomena sound more organic / not that polished, but have a much more complex composition

I prefer her first works. Especially the album Phenomena and after Real Rush. This Gnocchi 2004 remix sounds like a wanna be hardcore track and the acid line sounds so generic and digital. I don't like it at all :unsure: