Unconscious Collective - Fluorostan EP (Flying Rhino 1996, remastered) - oldschool Goa Trance re-release

Artist: Unconscious Collective (aka OOOD + Tim Healey)
Title: Fluorostan EP
Label: OOOD Bandcamp 2013/Flying Rhino Records 1996
Cat: None (AFR009)
Format: Digital download (flac/mp3/etc)
Release date: Out now!
Download link: http://oood.bandcamp.com

Track listing:
1) Fluorostani Transcendance
2) Synchronicity Converger

a0928782470_2.jpg
I'm very pleased to present to you the FLUOROSTAN EP, first released on vinyl by Flying Rhino Records in 1996 as AFR009. Both of these two tracks were written and produced by Steve, Nigel, Tim and me in one single session in my old bedroom studio in Oxford in 1996. Tim brought some of his equipment and wierd and wacky sound sources with him and between us all we entered The Zone - that place where time stops and you manage to fit a month's writing and production time into 5 days.

I'm proud of it to this day; we captured something in that session that - for me - has withstood the test of time and still sounds fresh today, in its own way. After it's release we were told it was Flying Rhino's best-selling EP to date, but we offer it for you to download from Bandcamp at the knock-down price of £whateveryouwantopay. Both tracks were remastered recently from the original DAT, and the EP includes a photo of ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶d̶̶r̶̶o̶̶o̶̶m̶̶ the Stooodio as it was around the time we wrote the tracks.

Bon appetit!

Listen and download here - name your price!
http://oood.bandcamp.com

• 2 weeks later...