Norwegian scientists say that LSD is good for you!

Lemmiwinks

AHA!

read all about it here :)

Humans universally find things that support their own opinion and show them off.

Christians - proof of God's existance

Pagans - proof of spirituality in nature

capitalists - proof that greed is good

and the drug users....proof that drugs are good :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HPPD sweetens time when sitting in the waiting room of your psychiatrist. :P

I´ve first noticed about my HPPD about a year ago, and for few months already it doesnt bother me anymore.

If you take psychedelic drugs, you have to take into account that it can and will change your perception. Everything else is naive.

Have you ever thought about, that what you see with your altered perception is just the way things really are?

I believe there is no matter, it´s all energy. Nothing is static or solid. It all flows.

As i sit here, i watch the neutrinos raining through the ceiling of my room.

LSD is not good or bad, it´s just a mirror.

@aliendna99

May i ask what else you are diagnosed with? I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and derealisation syndrome 7 years ago. I suffered, like you currently do, for many years, but then i found my way, which is just to continue walking the way i was shown.

Don´t fight it. Accept it. Be it.

After my ego was dissolved, i became rather a condition than a person. I am one with the universe.

You´re trip might lead to enlightenment (who gives a fuck about being enlightened?). Could lead to eternal suffering, too though. You can design your own world.