Any S.U.N. Project lovers here?

radi6404

So yesterday I was listening to the Tripolus album and was impressed again, that whole album and some other tracks by them are in my opinion really pszchedelic and sound very well. Thez are acidic, have E guitar and have some sweet and emotional melodies in mz opinion. Some of them are masterpeaces and among the best goa tracks out there in mz opinion, the soundqualitz is great and the tracks sound reallz electronic and reallz give me a feeling of love, like thinking about great girls and so on. Tracks I reallz love bz S.U.N. Project are Tripolus the Awakening At the edge of time Drosophila Going with the flow Energia Magica Those tracks are reallz impressive in mz opinion and verz emotional, but also other tracks like Dance of the witches, statistic and others whose name I don+t remember right now are real masterpeaces and reallz give me the right uplifting mood like Astral Projection or Electric Universe does. So for me old S.U.N. Project is one of the top bands and their hits are geniune goa tracks. What do zou think about them and which are zour favourite tracks bz this verz band_

I agree they did that. But they had to roientate to the scnee like a lot of other artists. Look how many artists had great tracks in the old time but then jumped in the full on bandwagon or produced some strange techno- like tracks. Look at Boris Blenn, Psychaos, Man with no name, GMS and many more, so I don`t mind the mountain of forgettable tracks when some of them are really nice. But anyone has it`s opinion, they are not the very best goa tracks in fact but some are sweet and emotional.

Tribolus, Spaceships & Spacepeople, Dance of the Witches and Sexdrugs & Acidtrance (the original) maybe.

They produced a mountain of forgettable songs.

I trade with you for Tathata just because Tribolous and Crazy Stories, i love those tracks!

Drosophila and Space Dwarfs are one of most alien goa sounding goa tracks, also i love Dance of the Witches, 380 Volts...

The Awakening is amazing too, full of acid lines!

Few years ago i heard remix of Space Dwarfs and it was done by Space Tribe and someon how i remember. I think that might be best track of SUN project but i cant find it. This is actually unreleased track, not one from remixes from 2001. Anyone have it? :)

There was another S:U.N. Project track that was labelled Hallucinogen - Sun earlier on the file sharing networks, that is probably the best track by them, but Tripolus and The Awakening are also some real goa hits.

The Remix of Spaceships and Spacepeople by Electric Universe is a story for itself ofcourse and clearly follows the melodic vibe of master Boris, this track is aswell a memorable track and has the sweet and melodic touch I love so much, it is also very alive and atmospheric, a big masterpeace.

The Awakening is amazing too, full of acid lines!

Few years ago i heard remix of Space Dwarfs and it was done by Space Tribe and someon how i remember. I think that might be best track of SUN project but i cant find it. This is actually unreleased track, not one from remixes from 2001. Anyone have it? :)

yes i don't have it but you can listen to it on youtube, the problem for me with this remix is that it really sounds too close to the original, exactly the same structure, enough for me to say it s a useless remix, my opinion :P

Again I must stress the track I Feel on Macrophage.

I realise many people overlook this track due to the monster Space dwarfs on the same album.

But guy, I feel is just as powerful and as of a monster as space dwarfs.

In fact it is at least 1.5x better than space dwarfs.

The climax of this track contains one of the most vicious acid lines ever and I emplore you to please check it out if you have overlooked it.

It is in my opinion in the total top 5 together with the other godly masterpieces such as time dilation for example

Again I must stress the track I Feel on Macrophage.

I realise many people overlook this track due to the monster Space dwarfs on the same album.

But guy, I feel is just as powerful and as of a monster as space dwarfs.

In fact it is at least 1.5x better than space dwarfs.

The climax of this track contains one of the most vicious acid lines ever and I emplore you to please check it out if you have overlooked it.

It is in my opinion in the total top 5 together with the other godly masterpieces such as time dilation for example

That is exactly the track I mentioned in the post above, which could be found as Hallucinogen - SUN on old filesharing networks. It is the best S.U.N. project track in my opinion and has a great atmosphere, a bit more electronic than some other tracks by them.

I feel is a pure goa track, full of melodies and drive.

Just listened to Space drafts and it is also impressive.