It starts again

radi6404

It seems there is a big problem here in this forum. Any thread I open I get replies that it is annoying and I should post something different. Why is that, am I too patriotic or what. Just because I post pictures from Bulgaria you shit here and tell me I should stop it and that it is annoying. It just happens that I post from Bulgaria, I would also post from other countries and did post pics from other countries. I love Slovenia, great mountains, impressive ones, steeper than the Bulgarian ones and some of the best roads in europe, but I mostly pass there at night so I do not have many pics from Slovenia. Just because I post pictures from Bulgaria I get those shitty replies and no commends to really beautiful pics? I really think something is wrong with some people here and I don?t get it. I am not a big patriod, I just like landscape and roads fucking anywhere in the world, not only in Bulgaria so I do not deserve those ignorant commends all the time. On my facebook allready people commended and liked the mountain pics I posted but here I get ignored and people post shit.

I am not ehre to get attention, but I hate this behaviour that I get ignorant commends only because I post pictures from my country. In todays world we have to hate our countries or what? Do you want me to hate my country or what? I don`t have anything against people posting pictures from their countries, for me beautiful places are beautiful, whereever they are, but it seems whether I post pictures from Bulgaria negative shit and insult comes from the forum users and this is very unpolite, can anyone explain me why this happens?

Your ego is way too big. Get over yourself.

And trust me that one gets the posts one deserve.

I can just speak for myself of course in that I really dislike you. For a number of reasons. Your attitude seen here for example is a big reason for that.

Have a good Saturday!

No one said a single thing about your country in your mountain thread, they commented on the fact that you posted identical pictures. You were the one who brought up your country. There were even replies that the pictures look beautiful.

I mean in the road thread and the general commends against me. Big ego, really? Do I praise myself or do I say good things aboud the roads and the mountains, if I would praise myself, that would be big ego, but I praise the mountains in my and other countries and the roads, so that is not big ego in my opinion. I do not understand some people here just disliking me for the things I am doing, I try to have discussions here on the forum because I like the people here and what they say, but I get ignorance instead. More than a month I have been out and now I come and get negative commends emidiatelly about the roads. You can tell me that I should go to my friends and talk with them, but not all people appreciate the same things and besides my real friends I like to talk with the people here about anything. So I hope we can get along more nicely in the future and also discuss some more in deph topics like the ones I mentioned above, when I started such a topic in the past it died.

I am sorry for telling you this Radi: you make this forum look pathetic. Not that an Internet gathering of unknown people should look like an enciclopaedia with posts written by PHds. But the quantity of nonsense threads you start, totally empty of subjects worth reading, let alone discussing, is what is making people get away from you. I wish Psynews could have an option of hiding threads by choice of users. I would block you immediately. Mind you, I am not saying I want you banned or something like that, for I see you have very good friends and "followers" here. But, to me, and I am sure, to a lot of other guys here, you're like that neighbor we wish he moved to a distant city leaving no phone, address. Nothing.

It is not important whether the posts here have high quality. The posts by other users here are not of high quality aswell but casual talking so that does not really make sence in my opinion. Anyway I accept your opinion about me but that is mostly sterotypic, some people don`t get along that well from the beginning and some don`t even try.

many times I tried to start some serious discussions about living on mars, cars with future engines, life after death, things that improve our body, but they dead shortly after starting them, so it is clear that some people generally dislike me, no matter what thread I would start and in the real world you give anyone a chance.

I overreact with my sexual fantasies from time to time, but that is for fun mainly and earlier we had a lot of users who talked about sexual fantasies. My sexual fantasy is no different and not worse than any other sexual fantasies and is harmless compared to other sexual fantasies like oral sex. If gays, lesbians and besexuals are accepted in this forum, people with sexual fantasies like mine should not recieve negative commends and feedback like that. But I have no problems when people tell me here to write less about them because it makes the forum have negative and senseless commends.

I was asked by Penzoline last night to talk to Radi which i did because Penzo at that moment lost wish for life it seems... It's not first time i spent half hour or more speaking to him to try give some advices if i can. I think i done it more than 10x already.

Feels like i was talking to wall. After each my try he did just opposite from what i told him or he told to me. I am not sure that he read everything i wrote him last night, or might he is because he is acting by same pattern as before.

I am sorry for telling you this Radi: you make this forum look pathetic. Not that an Internet gathering of unknown people should look like an enciclopaedia with posts written by PHds. But the quantity of nonsense threads you start, totally empty of subjects worth reading, let alone discussing, is what is making people get away from you.

I told him smiliar thing also, actually i telling him that non stop but he don't wanna listen.

If gays, lesbians and besexuals are accepted in this forum, people with sexual fantasies like mine should not recieve negative commends and feedback like that.

As you can see Radi, everyone is well accepted here, you was too and you still are. Everyone knows about your fetishes with auschwitz girls and feets but you really dont need to explain more. Ask yourself; do we really want to know your fantasies? I would understand if here are plenty open minded girls that want to fuck you on first meeting but this is not a case. As i said to you last night, your fetishes you should share with your partner and if you have luck maybe you realize them.

We have offtopic and many themes are started but everything have it's limits. Or is it limitless? Anyway first think twice before posting.

You said to me that forum is dead. I told you it's not. It was pretty active while you was offline but you cant expect every 2-3 minutes new post or topic. This is not IRC with every second new rows and new people.

You came after one month of silent or longer i dont know and i dont care really, and after 5 minutes you already made conflict. I was thinking, ok, he was travelling, he spend bad energy, collected good now he will be positive, he is changed... but no!

Many times i wanted to say a lot things but i knew that people wont accept that so i didn't. I believe that you do that with purpose, just to start another fight. Drama princess...

As Procyon said you pushing people away from you.

I don't know should i say more but again i spent another half hour i believe for nothing :unsure:

@imba: it's a pity Radi does not see that beneath our words of support or criticism, we actually are trying to help him. We have a saying in Portuguese that perhaps applies to most of us, and will certainly serve Radi..."if you don't learn from love, then you'll learn from pain".

I am sorry for telling you this Radi: you make this forum look pathetic. Not that an Internet gathering of unknown people should look like an enciclopaedia with posts written by PHds. But the quantity of nonsense threads you start, totally empty of subjects worth reading, let alone discussing, is what is making people get away from you. I wish Psynews could have an option of hiding threads by choice of users. I would block you immediately. Mind you, I am not saying I want you banned or something like that, for I see you have very good friends and "followers" here. But, to me, and I am sure, to a lot of other guys here, you're like that neighbor we wish he moved to a distant city leaving no phone, address. Nothing.

This doesn't sound like you're trying to help him.

As for Radi... I'm done being hateful towards you, it seems that role has already been covered by procyon and others.

You saying that the quality of posts doesn't matter is false. A forum without interesting treads and people wouldn't maintain a high population eventually leading to its abandonment. Then you'll go to another goa/psy trance forum where people will help you with your problems and console you constructively. Right...

Also I agree with the notion that your ego is overinflated, this is nicely complemented by the fact that you don't seem to notice. Perhaps some of these conflicts can be resolved by a study of the self, yourself. I believe good understanding of one's self does lead to a broader understanding of your surroundings. Ego death is a painful process however in the long run its a good thing to get over with.

Also we don't want to hear about your sexual fantasies, I'm sure you make a thread for that...

And how will you explain that my ego is high? Because I am direct and forword? I always find it interesting how people say I have a high ego but never give examples. The only thing I am trying to do is aktually talking but it seems I have to do it with my rela friends and my facebook freinds and girls friends. I like an active forum, but not really about very simple and general topics like we have here, and when I answer or contribute to some interesting topic it just gets ignored. like I did in the mental deseases thread where all posts but mine got commended, does anyone notice that?

You say that a forum has to have quality posts but whenever I try to start a quality thread it just dies because noone wants to answer it. I mentioned it here several times but even this gets ignored, why do my discussions about Mars, future car engines, improving body health and so on just get ignored? Those topics are of good "quality" to say and yet they get ignored which leads me to the fact that some people here just don`t want to read my posts no matter what content they have, if that is true feel free to say it so it seems I have to go.

One month I was looking forword to open psynews and have some fun with the people here, share some new photos and videos and tell about the activities I am doing but it seems people or some at least did not share the same feelings and did aktually not want me to return to psynews again.

Maybe I have some problems with understanding it but I am an open person and free to hear anything from anyone, I am not closed to different views and sexual interests and would not say anything against anyone having obscure views or obscure sexual interests. It seems some people here are different and get annoyed by that. I can quit it but I would have loved not do to so if it was possible.

So the question why I have a high ego remains and also the question what I am doing wrong.

So is it true that some people just don`t want to have me here for some reasons only they know and deny anything I post in any topic or not, because after several months observation I have found out that a lot of commends I post in whatever topic just get ignored, which is really not nice.

Back in the old days we had different users here and they loved to hear what I and other users had to say, we had one German user who posted a lot aobut his life an anyone responded to him, I even have him on his facebook but don`t know his nickname, we had traveller, moni, Tatsu, Charlie, those users were very helpful and really allowed people to post from their every day life without saying this and that is not wanted and tolerated here, Charlie shared a lot to this forum, also oppie who is here from time to time, but nowadays the forum has changed completely and the new users prefer to write little about their real fantasies, their every day life and their habbids, so the forum loses it`s soul and becomes a cold place, but it seems as the old members maybe I have to leave aswell, since the community here now has nothing to do with the community that we had earlier. I wish nikola would have seen the old offtopic, that were real times, but nowadays a lot of hate is hared here and alternative people like me, who have weaker eyesight are wrong here.

In the old days we had conflicts, also me with some users, but it was nothing like now were people share little about themselfes, altough we all should stick toether as alternative people since the people who listen goa trance are a small community in the worl.d

My comments get ignored too man. The difference is that I don't go around whining about it. You say you're open to hear anything from anyone yet you have difficulty hearing criticism, both constructive and destructive. The fact is, there are people here who are trying to help you and for what it counts I don't mind having you around. You spice things up here and there, you're passionate, and you offer a very unique personality.

Please don`t talk about me in third person since it is not very polite.

if procyon is talking to panoptes, it would be impossible to talk about you in the first or third person. we know you like to be at the centre of the attention and manage getting there very well, but this is now just plain silly.

If you had had the mind to read all the posts I have written to Radi, you'd see that more than once I supported him and tried to sound positive. And Panoptes, let's stop here. Ok?

Agreed

You say that a forum has to have quality posts but whenever I try to start a quality thread it just dies because noone wants to answer it.

You should think about this phenomenon in great detail. There's a lesson to be learned there.

It's funny how no one complained about post quality when you were gone. I don't know why you care so much about making this one internet forum respond to you the way you want. There are all kinds of things in my life I don't talk about here. People typically adapt their discussion to the group they are in, especially when attempting a topic falls flat.

I for one just want to say Welcome Back and I hope your break was reinvigorating perhaps. :D

this right here.. comments like this. is the type of stuff that inflates his ego.

when he laeves he think the rest of the forum will miss him.

when he returns he thinks everyone will welcome him.

Really? I couldnt give a fuc* about that radi guy. Dont care if he leaves, dont care if he is here.

People who welcome him are just inflating his already huge ego.

Making him think people actually care.

NOONE CARES ABOUT YOU RADI

STOP THINKING THAT PSYTRANCE.ORG REVOLVES AROUND YOU IT MAKES ME SICK, AND NOW IT MAKES ME MAD TOO

Man, I don`t care about you either, you will not get me away of this forum, the only one who can get me away is a mod or an admin and since I don`t insult other members or call them names it is not going to happen. I am mainly here to talk about goa trance and it is my right to do so, discuss new or old good releases and talk about the artists in the scene. I post some threads mainly with photos in the offtopic section and anyone can choose if he wants to see them or doesn`t want to see them, so I don`t force you either to read my posts or my threads. Still I am really really tired of the rough tone here since I don`t know what I have done to deserve it. I posted my sexual views and people made clear that they are not interested so I wont post that anymore, but I don`t understand why some users have such bad feelings or hate just because of that, can`t we just get along peacefully.

Another thing is I post some offtopic threads because there are not a lot of topics of big interest to me in the offtopic section, the topics are mainly casual and simple and I want to discuss things that are more complex than that.

this right here.. comments like this. is the type of stuff that inflates his ego.

when he laeves he think the rest of the forum will miss him.

when he returns he thinks everyone will welcome him.

Really? I couldnt give a fuc* about that radi guy. Dont care if he leaves, dont care if he is here.

People who welcome him are just inflating his already huge ego.

Making him think people actually care.

NOONE CARES ABOUT YOU RADI

STOP THINKING THAT PSYTRANCE.ORG REVOLVES AROUND YOU IT MAKES ME SICK, AND NOW IT MAKES ME MAD TOO

Heh :) Don't take the forum stuff so serious mate. I was half joking anyway. But I do actually hope the break was good for him. We will see if old habits can change :)