New mountain photos

radi6404

Radi, its not that. But 4 out of 6 pictures you posted are the same.

The place seems very nice and peaceful. It looks like a river I went last week to do rafting for the first time in my life, it was a very entertaining experience.

1174970_10201630246659181_1745652584_n.j

So because you post identical pictures and people comment on it, you think we hate your country or that you should.

Ok if you are not trolling you need to climb down your pedestal, learn some humility and stop thinking the world revolves around you.

The countryside in your pictures are beautiful btw.

In my opinion not, you can see the slopes are huge, not as huge as in real big mountains but bigger than ordinary hills, count the trees up and you can see that some are really big. One pine tree is about 20 - 25 meters high so you see the mountain slopes are pretty high from viewing point.

cwwn.jpg

The town of Kyustendil, a nice town 10 kilometers away of those mountains

The next pics are from mountains at a different place 80 kilometers to the south of Kyustendil, a narrow gorge with some alpine mountain slopes and some lower ones, the vegetation is very mediterian there, because it is close to the Greek border so the sun and temperatures are generally high.

yfw4.jpg
0ngi.jpg
q1aw.jpg

I quite like them and they are higher and steeper than the Bulgarian ones, the bulgarian mountains can not compare to the New Zeeland mountains but some of the new Zeeland mountains ahve little vegetation whereas I prefer a lot of vegetation. Otherwise new Zeeland has impressive mountains indeet. The roads on your pics do not look really great, and a bit old, but on the second last pic the road seems nice.

Some areas are basically jungle and some areas are very arid in New Zealand. But the roads are the most well maintained I've ever driven on. Small, yes but it's a small country and highways are few.

Vegetation:

fgEOVVL.jpg

Des30Jq.jpg

Radi is real.

And he's kinda comical.. ;)

But I'm fully convinced for myself he's real and not a troll, ya'll! I've broken the mystery :)

Nice pics Radi, I see how you like the road in the mountain pics :) Insejn, those pictures you posted are beautiful! I really like the 2nd to last one in the first set :D

So do I use too many emoticons?? I'm addicted to them.. I'm kinda a hyper person ;)

I've broken the mystery :)

You will broke it when you send him feet photo.

PS. I love New Zeland photos and would like to see it once in life. On the other hand i visited Bulgaria many times back in days and not really impressed with landscapes. But thats my opinion.