Smooth Bulgarian roads

radi6404

So this thread will show impressive smooth Bulgarian roads.

The first video shows the new road from the Macedonian border Stanke Lisichkovo in direction Blagoevgrad, the town I am living in. The road is extremly smooth and looks like a future road on Mars for future vehicles. The glowing markings help for better visibility at night and look impressive. The asphalt is very smooth and allows very confortable driving without the coke and café in the car to be shaking. It looks impressive and goes through beautiful mountain slopes, really great viwing. In the distance you see the two highest mountains of Bulgaria Rila and Pirin, those mountains go up to almost 3000 m and look both very big. I am sorry for the crappy music but I forgot my discs and a random radio station had to do unfortunately.

There are other road videos to follow, I will open a thread for beautiful mountain pictures I took that look really impressive and steep.

Radi you need to broaden your horizons beyond roads mountains and skinny chicks yo! This is probably the 10th post on how good the asphalt is and the shiny doom 3 crash barriers which you forgot to mention this time. i dunno if others here feel the same way :ph34r:

Well, I share new videos about it, if you don`t want to see it, don`t open the topics. there will always be new videos, what do you mean? I should not record new videos with roads, but if I see new great roads why should I not record them and share them. I seriously think I should not have returned to this forum when I read such commends, I come here for fun but when I read such commends it seems that fun is not wanted here. There is barely any activity here in the forum and in the offtopic section and when I post some threads whatever subject they are I get either no replies or negative replies. You are free to talk about horror movies or guides about photography, I like those too, but actual photography should not be showed in the forum, isn`t it?

Ok my bad , go right ahead with the topics you want to post to make the forum interesting, dead as it is . All im saying is you need to surprise us with something new. you're getting too predictable!

But I can`t talk about anything else than mountains, girls or roads and show pics. You will not see the same stuff but always new, I will open a new mountain topic with new pics aswell. But you know very well if I would start a topic about complex or obscure stuff like going to Mars, life after death, cars with alternative energy engines and similar they will get very few answers, don`t you? I have started many such topics and in the end they died without really being finished and I have a hard time talking about very casual things like what I am dong now or what I am drinking, I can talk about that with my friends, but on forums I really have a hard time talking about such simple things.

Anyway, please enjoy the road video now and tell me your opinion.

Ok my bad , go right ahead with the topics you want to post to make the forum interesting, dead as it is . All im saying is you need to surprise us with something new. you're getting too predictable!

It almost sounds like you're asking to man to change his interests. Also going around calling the forum dead certainly won't breathe life back into it.

Thats a very beautiful drive. Pardon my geographical ignorance but is Bulgaria mostly a mountainous country?

Yes, my region especially is full of mountains many going above 2000 m. You can open google earth and check the area around Blagoevgrad and you will see how many mountains it has. There are flat areas aswell, but the southwestern part aswell as eastern Macedonia and southeastern Serbia are full of mountains.

IF that is meant to be an insult or to be provocative you can spare it. I don`t talk about historical Macedonia, which also covered parts of southwestern Bulgaria but I am talking about the current country Fyron Macedonia. The border is about 20 km west of Blagoevgrad and if you would check it out you would see that the fucking border is there so please don`t tell me where or what Macedonia is, since I have been there, even in Fyron Macedonia, you most probably have not been there.

aaa u talk about FYROM ooo i'm so sorry :ph34r:

so u can freely change the title of your video to FYROM

****and why u refer the country FYROM as Fyrom Macedonia the letter M refers to fucking Macedonia

its no necessary

EDIT and i think for objective reasons and reasons of good behaviour its not good to change the name of a country

so the name of the country is FYROM=Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

anything else is provocative

Not at all. It doesn`t matter that the official name is Fyrom, because noone says that, whether you want me to refer to it as Fyrom is not important since anyone here in Bulgaria says Macedonia to the country, when I listen to Macedonian radio like Antenna 5 they also refer themselfes as Macedonia and not Fyrom, in Serbia it is also referred as macedonia and when they talk about it in German media it is also being referred as Macedonia, so whether you find it provocative or not is not important at all, unlike you I have talked with real people from Macedonia and if you seriously think they call it Fyron I am very sorry for you. That is all I have to say.

And Macedonia is not fucking, I like the country.

The country is no longer called FYROM. You should know that Radi, as a neighbouring Bulgarian. It is called Republic of Macedonia.

And it is so nice that you are proud of your smooth Bulgarian roads. So charming of you to let us know. Would not think for a second that you are a boring troll.

Pedro

So you want me to call it Fyrom if I talk to you? I don`t live a myth, you even heart Pedro it is not Fyrom anymore, but for me it is Macedonia, because even on Macedonian radio stations they say Macedonia to it.

i dont really care what Pedro or a German thinks

Balkans is a strange mixture so its no easy for a person who leaves thousands of kilometerers away to understund

books and history is here for everyone

and yes pls when u talk to me about this coyntry call it as FYROM

lets speak about history but no about radio stations

hahah

sorry

end of conversation

i stop it here

So you are Macedonian and don`t want me to call the country Macedonia? History is not that important since we can`t change it and today`s Macedonians are welcome in Bulgaria for example but not that welcome in Greece as far as I know.

everyone from Balkans are welcomed in Greece

we have many common things and nothing to share

dont confuse politics-and their aims with simple people

simply i dont like the change of history (and of course history is very important for the future ,not for opposition but to bring countries and people closer)

end of story

Ofcourse it is important for the future, but do you know how Macedonia was once? It was western Bulgaria, up to Thessaloniki and covered the current country of Macedonia, that is at least what I know about earlier Macedonia at least.

everyone from Balkans are welcomed in Greece

we have many common things and nothing to share

dont confuse politics-and their aims with simple people

simply i dont like the change of history (and of course history is very important for the future ,not for opposition but to bring countries and people closer)

end of story

Ahh, you are Greek. I now understand your posts.

Listen, you might not like it but it is called Republic of Macedonia. And that is how people will call it. Deal with it.

Slavs have nothing to do with Macedonia(Macedonians was a Hellenic race) in any term (cultural,language etc etc etc)

Slavs appeared in South hundrend years after Jesus

so they dont have any connection for what Macedonia was for hundrend years before Jesus in any way (cultural,language etc etc)

its very sad to change history

like Turkish shows ancient Greek buildings(theaters,temples )as a work of their ancenstors

lollllllllllllll

open a book and stop listen FYROM radios lol

Slavs have nothing to do with Macedonia(Macedonians was a Hellenic race) in any term (cultural,language etc etc etc)

Slavs appeared in South hundrend years after Jesus

so they dont have any connection for what Macedonia was for hundrend years before Jesus in any way (cultural,language etc etc)

its very sad to change history

like Turkish shows ancient Greek buildings(theaters,temples )as a work of their ancenstors

lollllllllllllll

open a book and stop listen FYROM radios lol

And Bulgaria is named after the Bulgars who originally were anything but slavs. The country is called Macedonia and not FYROM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia) and that is what people will call it international forums whether you like it or not. No use in creating unnecessary drama about it.