"V/A - Spiritual Doping"

Trance2MoveU

EDHG0Hk.jpg

Artist: Various

Title: Spiritual Doping

Label: Neogoa

Date: July, 2013

01 - Abstract Concepts - Toxic Feeling (85 BPM)
02 - Imba - Interspatial Vibrations (100 BPM)
03 - S.I.O.D. - The Truth Is Out There (135 BPM)
04 - Tavi - Gautama Buddha (The Awakened Sage) (80 BPM)
05 - JBC Arkadii - Molekula (101 BPM)
06 - Sky Technology - Transformation (100 BPM)
07 - Katedra - Eidos (? BPM)
08 - Sky Technology - Road To Nowhere (80 BPM)
09 - Language Of Love - Rasa Lila (Sinoah Edit) (114 BPM)

"Turns out mathematics alone prefers the universe to be in 11 dimensions."

Great. I just got a handle on three. When's my TV gonna do that?

Neogoa is a digital label that has become such a vital part of the goa trance scene today. When he's not walking down lonely roads or changing his profile pic, Ivan Richpa is running the show. The Neogoa empire if you will. Releasing some of the highest quality stuff in the scene (for free I might add) he's also a very talented artist. If you love goa and actually buy the CD's I bet you have some of his art in your house right now. But running a label sounds like a lot of hard work and he doesn't do it alone. This new compilation was put together by Sky Technology (a great goa producer) and mastered by Stryder. The artwork was done by Ivan himself. Here's his site...not only does he do fabulous work, but he's also one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

With this release you get nine tracks of down to mid tempo goa trance. When I first heard this I immediately began searching for a day where I could unload the kids and head to the nearest mountaintop. It's that type of music. Pack a lunch and listen to this while thousands of feet in the air. Melodies tumble over each other like individual water molecules and I can see each one. Catching the sun's rays they form a staircase of many colors. It brings me that much closer to the clouds and before I know it I'm on track six. The middle of this compilation is bursting with deep trance that elicits vibrant imagery. But I wasn't thinking about a thing.

I was being.

The music transports you and let's you dream aimlessly. Ever follow the flight of a hawk for 10 minutes? I did. And to my surprise when it was over I felt totally relaxed. I didn't have a spiritual experience, but I did get was a feeling of total respect and appreciation for nature and the beauty within this world. It's amazing what meditating high above the valley can do for you.

It does have in my opinion on misstep. The first track doesn't seem to fit. It's jarring and loud and I skip it every time. Other than that and the annoying bubbling lead on the last track this journey was sublime. Perfect for getting lost even if you know right where you are.

Free at Ektoplazm

Mdk

man that first track is rockin good!!! its like goa you can headbang to :P
one of the nicest compilations in a long while for me! pure quality music!
that melody at the end of track 3 is just mesmerizing!
the sky technology tracks & JBC Arkadii also really deliver the goods on this one!!