The Tough questions quiz

Ormion

11.Mine no. Other yes, but only if I can prevent it until they die really old. Actually no.

12.Yes as long as I can die whenever I want. Otherwise no.

13.No that would be confusing and useless.

14.No.

11. No way.

12. Only as long as I can end my life whenever I want. I'd love to see how the world looks like in 200 to 300 years from now, but at one point, you'll have seen it all and life will get boring.

13. No. Not being able to control it would just be strange and pointless.

14. No.

1. If you knew that they wouldn't be any consequences at all in this life and afterlife would you kill a person? (You choose who).

Most likely not (I hope)

2. If you had the power to seduce any woman/man you want and then erase the incident from their memory would you do it?

Yeah sure, I just don't understand why you have to erase their memory since we're talking about seducing and not drugging them up and rape them?

3. The button question. I told you to push a button and win 10 million dollars, but someone you don't know will die would you push it?

Hard to say, I hope I wouldn't.

4. If you could travel back in time and change history would you do it?

I might maybe change some stuff I did wrong in my life but history in general might be tricky (there are lots of sci-fi stories about that topic)

5. If you could create a clone of you to do all the hard work would you do it? (Clone is 100% human being).

No, a robot would OK tho.

6. If I told you that you could be powerful, successful and rich, but you have to sacrifice your friendship with one of your closest friends would you do it?

No

a.Not your best friend, but a close one.

b.You can't choose which one.

c.Not with a fight. You just erase your friendship from his memory.

7. If you had to save one human or 100 animals who would you choose?

a. Inteligent animals, no insects, fishes etc. Think dogs, cats, apes etc.

b. The human is some random adult you don't know

Most likely the animals. Doesn't make much sense I know...

8. You are a religious leader like the Pope and everything you said is taken by the world as the absolute truth. One day you find out that there's no God, any God and after death we just ceased to exist would you tell to the world or let them believe?

I would for sure tell them.

9. If you was the first and only human to have the opportunity to live in a friendly alien civilization would you do it? There's no return and you are the only allowed to live there.

Very hard, maybe I would try it out but since I can't even imagine to leave my country for good I think I would be too chicken to actually leave everything behind.

10. Listen to Skazi live for 24 straight hours (no earplugs allowed) or have a day with radi on a mountain?

Why not both?! :D