The Tough questions quiz

Ormion

I'm in the mood for quizzes lately. Ten 'tough' questions to answer. Give a honest one.

1. If you knew that they wouldn't be any consequences at all in this life and afterlife would you kill a person? (You choose who).

2. If you had the power to seduce any woman/man you want and then erase the incident from their memory would you do it?

3. The button question. I told you to push a button and win 10 million dollars, but someone you don't know will die would you push it?

4. If you could travel back in time and change history would you do it?

5. If you could create a clone of you to do all the hard work would you do it? (Clone is 100% human being).

6. If I told you that you could be powerful, successful and rich, but you have to sacrifice your friendship with one of your closest friends would you do it?

a.Not your best friend, but a close one.

b.You can't choose which one.

c.Not with a fight. You just erase your friendship from his memory.

7. If you had to save one human or 100 animals who would you choose?

a. Inteligent animals, no insects, fishes etc. Think dogs, cats, apes etc.

b. The human is some random adult you don't know

8. You are a religious leader like the Pope and everything you said is taken by the world as the absolute truth. One day you find out that there's no God, any God and after death we just ceased to exist would you tell to the world or let them believe?

9. If you was the first and only human to have the opportunity to live in a friendly alien civilization would you do it? There's no return and you are the only allowed to live there.

10. Listen to Skazi live for 24 straight hours (no earplugs allowed) or have a day with radi on a mountain?

1. If you knew that they wouldn't be any consequences at all in this life and afterlife would you kill a person? (You choose who).

No, there wouldnt be any point in doing it if there where no consequences

2. If you had the power to seduce any woman/man you want and then erase the incident from their memory would you do it?

Yes

3. The button question. I told you to push a button and win 10 million dollars, but someone you don't know will die would you push it?

Sure, more than once

Nah, we've got a good thing going here, wouldn´t want to mess things up

5. If you could create a clone of you to do all the hard work would you do it? (Clone is 100% human being).

No, that would be too confusing

6. If I told you that you could be powerful, successful and rich, but you have to sacrifice your friendship with one of your closest friends would you do it?

Never

One random human adult

8. You are a religious leader like the Pope and everything you said is taken by the world as the absolute truth. One day you find out that there's no God, any God and after death we just ceased to exist would you tell to the world or let them believe?

I would make something up, go bananas with a new religion

9. If you was the first and only human to have the opportunity to live in a friendly alien civilization would you do it? There's no return and you are the only allowed to live there.

No

10. Listen to Skazi live for 24 straight hours (no earplugs allowed) or have a day with radi on a mountain?

Radi seems like a nice guy, i´d go on a mountain trip with him. We could listen to skazi on my boombox

1. no

2. maybe

3. no

4. no, it probably wouldn't turn out the way i intended

5. yes, but the clone would be too intelligent to do all the hard work alone, so we'd share ;)

6. yes. friendships sometimes vanish for the most stupid reasons with no gain for anyone.

7. save the human

8. i'd let the world know, that's why i'm never gonna be in such a position.

9. depends on the information i have about that civilization. probably no.

10. i've sworn myself (multiple times), that i'll never set my foot on a mountain again, if i have to walk up there, so no.

No

Yes

No. Unless there was a way to save more than 1 persons life with the 10 million dollars, then yes

No

No, doing hard work from time to time is good for me

No

I'd save the human

I'd tell. Not everything that doesn't kill one makes one stronger. But I think the truth would

Probably not. Unless they were _extremely_ similar to humans in all regards, but more evolved: then maybe

radi, of course

Finally some common sense.

Saving the animals would maybe be the more moral choice, but wouldn't common sense dictate to save the human, since the death of a random human would on average surely cause more disruption to human society than the death of 100 random animals (intelligent or not)?

Saving the animals would maybe be the more moral choice, but wouldn't common sense dictate to save the human, since the death of a random human would on average surely cause more disruption to human society than the death of 100 random animals (intelligent or not)?

I wouldn't sacrifice 100 innocent lives to save one. I know it's a human and all, but they are 100 animals. I don't think a human life costs that much.

I'm in the mood for quizzes lately. Ten 'tough' questions to answer. Give a honest one.

1no

2no

3yes

4no

5no

6yea

7animals

8i would tell them, theistic religion is silly

9no

10mountain

I wouldn't sacrifice 100 innocent lives to save one. I know it's a human and all, but they are 100 animals. I don't think a human life costs that much.

Are you a vegetarian?

What if it were 100 carnivores? You would save a humand _and_ all those animals the carnivores would have eaten.

The following responses are not endorsed by the Catholic Church.

1. Who's to say I haven't already

2. OMG yes!

3. See #2

4. Moot - I'd probably get eaten by a dinosaur on my first trip.

5. No

6. I'd feel sort of bad for a second if you died Ormion.

7. the animals, of course

8. I would really try not to be a religious leader since I already know.

9. I've thought about this a lot and I would say yes, I would.

10. Day with radi on a mountain :)

What if it were 100 carnivores? You would save a humand _and_ all those animals the carnivores would have eaten.

Yes, but by killing the human I also save all the lives of the animals he would eat in his life. :P:D

6. I'd feel sort of bad for a second if you died Ormion.

You bastard!

1. As we speak, no. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes. More than once.

4. No.

5. A clone? I'd create a dozen!

6. Meh. But probably, in which case I'd go with C.

7. Animals.

8. I'd tell the world, just to gloat.

9. No.

10. Radi & the Bulgarian mountains. And some beer.

Isn't kind of contradicting to answer no to 1, but yes to 3?

I assumed 1 was about killing someone for the sake of it, rather than for a separate reward. Otherwise anyone who would e.g. kill an attacker to save the life of a loved one would have to answer yes.

Isn't kind of contradicting to answer no to 1, but yes to 3?

One is entirely up to me, someone specific, which I have no answer to as we speak. The other one is just a random person that I don't know at all. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

I assumed 1 was about killing someone for the sake of it, rather than for a separate reward. Otherwise anyone who would e.g. kill an attacker to save the life of a loved one would have to answer yes.

It is for the sake of it, but you can choose anyone you want like a mass murdered or some child rapist. I would answer yes to 1, but no to 3 cause I could kill an innocent person. 10 million dollars are tempting though.

It is for the sake of it, but you can choose anyone you want like a mass murdered or some child rapist. I would answer yes to 1, but no to 3 cause I could kill an innocent person. 10 million dollars are tempting though.

Ah, I see. It makes more sense now. I'll have to say 'Yes' to question #1 then.

BTW here are my answers:

1. Yes

2. My mind says no, but my body says yes. I'm pretty sure there will be times that my body will win. So yes.

3. Tempting, but no.

4. No too risky.

5. One loser is enough.

6. Even more tempting since I don't have many close friends. But no.

7. Animals

8. Very difficult to answer. I guess I would tell them.

9. As long as my parents are alive no. Later yes.

10. Radi <3

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No. Tempting but it probably wouldn't turn out like I hoped.

5. No.

6. Tough one. Probably not.

7. Human.

8. Let them believe.

9. No.

10. Radi.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

7. B.

8. Let them believe.

9. ... what an odd question.

10. Radi!

You know it's funny, when you take consequences out of the equation the answers become so much easier.

No

yes!

No

Yes

No

Maybe

Human

I'd tell the truth

No

Mountain

I'll add these other questions.

11. Would you like to know the exact date of your own death? your parents' or someone really close?

12.Would you like to be immortal and be here fore ever?

13. If you could read people's thoughts but at random times with no control, would you still like to have this ability?

14. would you swap your memories with someone else? you can choose the other person you would like to "be"