Post when you're drunk

ollylovesgoa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny with me here: I am the barman of the lounge, I make the best mojitos. russian clubs and cosmopolitans in the city - or so it is said. And yet, I don't like drinking. I drank socially when I was younger, but as I grew older I realised I don't like the feeling of alteration that alcohol causes. I like being sober even in places where everybody is supposed to drink, in clubs or bars. I don't like at all waking up the other day feeling tired and my head not clear. Of course this is not the golden rule, every now and then I enjoy a beer or a drink, but only to relax a little, never to excess. I have friends who drink 6, 10 bottles of beer, I can't understand how can that quantity can make someone feels good. But each to his own. On a side note, I see men my age who drink regularly and I don't want to look like them: they look older than they are, they don't look healthy, worthy going to bed with. Their faces are round and you can see that it was beautiful some 15 years earlier. Their body looks like a pear upside down, and the classic paunch is there too. The appearance aspect is enough to me to not drink the night away.

Getting drunk on my last really really bad whisky... trying to do it with soda and it's way better as a drink.

Got an unopened Lagavulin just waiting to be gettin' some luvin'... that one I know is good for the spirit.

Sweet neue sunday... oh fuck it's monday...