New streaming psytrance channel

samhop

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but came here specifically looking for input from the psytrance community. I'm the music programmer for all of the electronic music at AccuRadio, and I'm working on a new psytrance channel for our streaming service (which is FREE; sorry to pimp my company). I'm looking for input as to selection, so if you have a few minutes free please give it a listen, and also looking for new artists and labels to feature. If any of you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

Also, here's a quick preview of the channel. Bear in mind that it's a work in progress:

Clicking will launch the channel. Please feel free to give me any feedback.

All the best,

Sam

(Feel free to move this, if this isn't the correct forum area)

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to transition to a wider variety of artists, but needed to pitch the station with what I had. If you have any suggestions as to artists you'd like to hear on the station, or who you think would sound good, I'd love your feedback!

Sam

Well, you already have some good old-school Goa there, although it doesn't seem to get played as often as the fullon. How about including some darkpsy, such as Kindzadza and Psykovsky, some forest such as Derango and Kiriyama, some progressive psy, some twilight psy, some new-school Goa, some Suomi (other people are better qualified to offer recommendations for these last four genres than I am). If you're not already familiar with those styles and more, I recommend checking out Ormion's Introduction to Psytrance series. That will give you a ton of ideas for artists to include.