I Just Bought 21 Psytrance CDs Thanks to Psynews

FatKidWitAJetPak

Thanks to an AWESOME user here who is selling his massive collection of 500+ psytrance albums, I am now the happy owner of many legendary titles such as Derango - Tumult, Penta - Horn Please, and OOOD - Free Range. Some of them are even in slim special edition digipaks! He gave me an awesome deal and I think everyone here should go check out his thread right meow.

I will slowly but surely be reviewing many of these albums soon!!! I am so excited, these are my first phyiscal copies.

7ci5yahgtznrjo7fg.jpg

bx1s0n0994jje00fg.jpg

thats great, what you after, prob gonna sell my collection yet again!

Dude, you have one of the most impressive (and expensive) collections I've ever seen. I've drooled over it countless times.

What makes you think about selling it? Besides the Caine-thing.

Actually, I've thought about selling my own collection, but it pains me to think too about it.

mmmm we will see. thinking of shaking the burdens of things, maybe walking the earth like kane

if i do you all will be the first to know

...like Caine in Kung Fu ? hAh7FuP.png

I just listened to Fragletrollet, and now my friend wont stop bothering me about borrowing it. He even tried stealing it out of my car, but luckily I caught him and chased around his front yard. It is a really progressive album! I love it.

Dude, you have one of the most impressive (and expensive) collections I've ever seen. I've drooled over it countless times.

Actually, I've thought about selling my own collection, but it pains me to think too about it.

IF you ever do that, please contact me first. ;)

This past week I have been hooked on 'MOS 6581' on that Carbon Based Lifeforms album ;D The song is too beautiful! I do not own it tho.

I really liked Penta - Portuguese Abduction. Dirt South compilation is I think the only other there I have. Glad you have physical copies. let the addiction begin! 8)

• 4 weeks later...

selling the collection is a thought that sometimes arouse me.

With what i have bought since 97 i could buy an apartment in brazil and that is the only thing that makes me wonder what shall i do...

selling the collection is a thought that sometimes arouse me.

With what i have bought since 97 i could buy an apartment in brazil and that is the only thing that makes me wonder what shall i do...

Haha, I know the feeling... But on the other hand, it's great to have such a museum in your house with so much good music and memories! :)

Also, the time of EXPENSIVE cds is looong gone, now only the VERY rare ones are really expensive, the others are often between 2-8€... If you can find a buyer...

yeah like caine, i have been extremely lucky living in byron bay, once the hub of psytrance in australia, after i sold alot of my collection, my situation changed, and i went on the look out again. and managed to find alot more of the rare stuff at cheap prices as i don't think many people here really know the value of these old cd's.

i don't particularly want to sell again. but do want to shake the burdens of materialism, these cd's will be the last to go if i do decide.

like draeke, who along with ukiro, i think have the biggest most extensive collections ever, i to think could be able to provide my kids more opportunitys with the money i could get for them, but as jos said, my museum is awsome, and the memories amazing............ will see what the future holds, don't sell yourself short D.P, you got a amazing collection also, even though you are retired :)

Sure, I will do that... But the thought process behind something as HUGE as selling your collection, is overwhelmning. I'm sure it'll be several years before I'm ready to do that.

not something to take lightly, do regret selling some, but at least i ripped them, so never miss out on the music!