Your "Bucket List" of Artists

Shpongled247

What are some of the artists you want to see live before you die/get sick of trance/go deaf from having your head in a speaker stack?? :P

I have luckily crossed a few off mine in my time and am about to cross off a heap more.

Some would be:

Etnica

Pleiadians

Filteria (sooooon...sooon I hope)

Astral projection (retro set only)

Hallucinogen

Derango (Lost Theory Wooot!)

Dimension 5 (woot x 2)

Koxbox (woot x 3!)

Cosmosis

Dick Trevor with a Green Nuns retro set

Electric Universe

Space Tribe

Dark Nebula

S>Range

Miraculix

Hallucinogen

too many more ;p

side-projects of these guys count although I want to hear music under those names, by them.

So much I'd still like to see live, no idea if all of these are even playing gigs:

Amygdala

Androcell

Argaman (grrr, missed him at S.U.N.)

Artha

Artifact303

Astralasia

Björk (yeah, not goa/psy but still...)

Crossing Mind

E-Mantra

Etnica / Pleiadians (will be taken care of this fall in Helsinki if all goes well :)

Etnoscope

Globular

Goasia

Jean Michel Jarre :)

Jikkenteki (if he ever returns to music)

Kalpataru Tree (if he ever manages to come to Europe)

Kino Oko

Kristian Thinning (Elysium and Sheyba / Kaaya / Kailash (let's see how long he'll keep this live project alive :)

Krusseldorf

Kurbeats / Yggdrasil (my girlfriend LOVES Kurbeats, side notice :)

Lauge & Baba Gnohm

Makyo

Matt Hillier (Elve / Ishq / Ishvara etc etc etc)

Merr0w

MFG :)

M-Run

Musik Magier

PortaMento

Process

Ra

Seb Taylor (Shakta / Hibernation / Kaya Project)

Slackbaba

Toires

Trinodia

Vataff Project

Voice Of Cod

Xerxes

Zirrex

Wow, that was quite a list and I'm sure I've missed lots of artists...

Psytrance

Sator Arepo (!!!)

Paranoiac (heard him for the first time about 15 minutes ago and am blown away!)

Attoya

Alien Mental

Grapes of Wrath (they played at a festival in Israel last year, so I have hopes :P )

Hokus Pokus (oh, please reform!!!)

Baba Yaga

Drone Bixie

Drury Nevil

Savage Scream

Kuro Fusion (sadly only has 3 released tracks and AFAIK has never played live)

Parasect (only a month and a half to go!)

Nxum

Paganopath

*Any* of the Yggdrasil Records artists (though I have already seen Hutti Heita/Loke live and heard Frode perform DJ sets)

Abyss Ooze

Oneiromanix/Skydda Skogen

Taigan Sunset/Troglotaigan

Umma Gumma (though they only have two tracks released... I can only hope)

Gorm

eniChkin

Insector

Venom Sense

Furious

Paralocks

Highko

Kashyyyk

Glosolalia

Ellis Thomas

Sensient

Mindsphere

Khetzal

Artifact303

Astral Projection (retro set only)

Ovnimoon

Via Axis

Psychill

Koan (on a tropical beach with acid and cocktails! ;) )

Molokow

Phutureprimitive ('Sub Conscious' era set only :P )

Psychosonic (German chill project - not sure if he is still making music but the album 'Jupiter Tales' is phenomenally underrated)

Shpongle (DJ set - have seen them live twice but am more interested in a DJ set, so I can hear the tracks in their original format)

Nordlight

Resonant Dawn

The Wave Farmers

So much I'd still like to see live, no idea if all of these are even playing gigs:

Amygdala

[...]

Glad to hear it...! It's always a mad pleasure to know that the stuff I fiddle around with resonates out there.

Sad to say it, but I simply haven't got the time to put together a live set, and take it on the road. Between family, full-time job, and producing new tracks for a major outlet (that you'll will know about soon enough ;) ), I can't make it happen, sorry!

- A

Glad to hear it...! It's always a mad pleasure to know that the stuff I fiddle around with resonates out there.

Sad to say it, but I simply haven't got the time to put together a live set, and take it on the road. Between family, full-time job, and producing new tracks for a major outlet (that you'll will know about soon enough ;) ), I can't make it happen, sorry!

- A

Well maybe one day... :D

But honestly, Wintermute is one of the best uptempo tracks I've heard in recent YEARS :) and Modus Operandi is quite a damn good album (don't care for the dubstep though...).

I only look forward to "live" acts when they will play a lot of unreleased or never heard before tracks and remixes. As no trance artist can truly perform everything live this will be the things that make me look forward to them more than to a dj set.

That being said:

- Derango: at any time!! Only heard them twice

- Texas Faggott / Squaremeat / Mandalavandalz and all their side projects. This was total madness at Lost Theory last year!

- Attoya

- Traskel

- Technical Hitch

- Portamento

- M-Run

- Artha

- Zirrex

- Battle of The Future Buddhas and Ka Sol: Only heard them both twice, but it was just as surprising every time

- and many more!

Well maybe one day... :D

But honestly, Wintermute is one of the best uptempo tracks I've heard in recent YEARS :) and Modus Operandi is quite a damn good album (don't care for the dubstep though...).

Thanks again! Wintermute is actually one of the oldest tracks on Modus Operandi - it was written back in 2008 I think. A bit of shameless self-promotion here: I have a new track on the verge of release, and it is sitting in hot company in a John 00 Fleming mix:

https://soundcloud.com/john00fleming/john-00-fleming-global-20

It has a lot of similarities to Wintermute. Enjoy!

- A

Goa Trance

Asia 2001 retro by Gilbert

Etnica retro (happening this November in Belgium)

BPC retro

Ra playing an unreleased new mix of Beyond Control (I know really specific, hahaha)

Doof retro

Chi-AD

Psychill

Hybrid Leisureland (love this japanese chill out project)

Connect.Ohm (their album delivered!)

Lauge & Baba Gnome (happening if I go to Midgard festival)

Koan

Dohm (released 1 super nice track, would love to hear more psychill from him)

Derango chill

Forest

Ka-Sol

BotFB

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone :) just saw this post, if you'd like to hear some pure 100% older goa trance music you are welcome to come to Israel one day and join to the biggest Retro goa & ambient production called "PsiloSiva", our production been working since 2007 and every time we trying to bring the most rarest and legendary artists to make a dreams come true for everyone who missed this golden music of the golden age of 90's.

List of our past Artist that play'd in our partie's:
Man With No Name / Asia 2001 by Florian / Total Eclipse / X-Dream / Cosmosis / Laughing Buddha / Tsyoshi Suzuki / Prana / Juno Reactor / Etnica / Pleidians / Kox Box / Shakta / Digitalis / Andy Guthrie aka 100th Monkey / Technossomy / ManMadeMan / Joti Psychaos / Blue Planet Corporation / Jaia / S.U.N Project / Ubar Tmar / Tim Schuld / G.M.S / Slinky Wizard / Nervasystem / Rhythmystec / Ray Castle / Nick Taylor / Elysium / Kayya / Sheyba / Kaliash / Squaremeat / Oforia / Sandman / Shidapu / Chakra / Afgin / B.L.T / Jikooha / Tomocomo / Kaya Project / Hibernation / Ott / Asura / Banco De Gaia / Toire's / SlackBaba / Entheogenic / Mystery School Ensemble & many more...

at this moment we are working on new gathering "Resonance" ~ 18-19.10.13.

There wiil be some underground surprise artist form the past and some special collobaration of 2 big names to make a special 1.

You can follow us here to get more info and history about our production for the last 6 years of working:

* psilosiva.com

* http://psilosiva.blogspot.co.il/

* https://www.facebook.com/pages/PsiloSiva/289826081079770?fref=ts

Let's preserve the old spirit of purest trance music together.

with love, Psilosiva Productions. :)

What are some of the artists you want to see live before you die/get sick of trance/go deaf from having your head in a speaker stack?? :P

I have luckily crossed a few off mine in my time and am about to cross off a heap more.

Some would be:

Etnica

Pleiadians

Filteria (sooooon...sooon I hope)

Astral projection (retro set only)

Hallucinogen

Derango (Lost Theory Wooot!)

Dimension 5 (woot x 2)

Koxbox (woot x 3!)

Cosmosis

Ive seen all of those except Cosmosis. :)

Hallucinogen was the best by far.

Haha nice :)

And I always thought Hallucinogen would be mine but its going to be hard to top Derango that I just saw recently.. And I have a feeling Filteria soon enough :P

No offence to Filteria, I adore the man-

but live he pales in comparison to the live show Simon gives you. I mean its hard to say any goatrance is "live" but that sure as hell is not press-play-on-tape-and-tweak-a-few-knobs.

But lets not get into that discussion here, thanks :D

All Im saying is that Simon did a liveset with music and versions of his music Ive never heard before or after. :)

He played a 20 minute version of Gamma Goblins that was something like a mix of three versions and more it was the most amazing shit ive ever heard

Huh. I've seen Hallucinogen live and it sounded pretty much exactly like listening to the CD as far as I could tell. YMMV.

Shpongle live was great, though.

What does YMMV mean?

Also, Im sorry you went to a show where he was tired and/or bored :D

Maybe crowd sucked, I dunno.

When I saw him, it was 2003 I think, it was incredible.