7852670.jpg

Title : Ignorant

Artist : Trinodia

Label : GOA Records

Genre : Psytrance - Goa

Format : Digital : Wave/Mp3

Tracklist :

1001211_346994825432299_987702167_n.jpg

Trinodia is a Psychedelic trance, Goa trance project of Daniel Eldstorm from Sweden. The project came into existence in the year 2002. Trinodias music-style is Goa trance with Ambient influences and plenty of melodies.

"Ignorant" continues the outpouring of amazing retro and neo goa vibed Psychedelic Trance from this prolific and continually evolving artist, including a closing track produced under his ambient and down tempo pseudonym, Voxel9.

Psybonsai.com : Only Legal downloads for Psytrance, Progressive, Dark-Psy & Chill-Out Labels. Track by track download in the best available quality you could possibly desire.

Get the music you like and support the artist who make the music that moves you!

Thanks for putting it up here :)

Well, to be honest :) This is a remaster of the original release back in 2004. The original was a whitelabel release meaning i burned cds myself and sold at parties. :)

This remaster contains also two tracks that were not on the original release, those being the Voxel9 track Transita Astra and the Trinodia track Its all static.

Just as a side note i AM working on finalizing my new goa trance album that will be released later this year so production of new things are also happening :)