What happened to Sean Williams aka Process

GagaISM

Great to hear he's still at it. Man, I really hope another album will see the light of day, but I guess chances are slim as Superior Technology wasn't much of a hit (why oh why...). Sean's use of analog modules instead of the super thin/digi sounding Nords gives his sounds a unique "fullness" that makes it instantly recognizable. He really is a one of a kind musician.

I love his work & he along with Steve Roach (who has given me much advice via email) are the inspiration behind the $10K eurorack system I'm currently building :)

There's something so organic about a good modular system, but I still have my minibrute & Prophet '08. I've also ordered the Bass Station II & Moog Sub Phatty. Such goodness to be had with hardware. So inspiring.

I love his work & he along with Steve Roach (who has given me much advice via email) are the inspiration behind the $10K eurorack system I'm currently building :)

There's something so organic about a good modular system, but I still have my minibrute & Prophet '08. I've also ordered the Bass Station II & Moog Sub Phatty. Such goodness to be had with hardware. So inspiring.

Definitely. Our Nord II has been collecting dust ever since we got a eurorack setup. I'll most probably never use it again.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Yeah, he's into sound collages and direct recordings with interesting hardware and microphones.

Loves playing with modular gear

Is literally a Dr. of audio now, which is very fitting for the man.

He was definitely one of the roots and reasons I feel in love with this music.

His early work as Satori with Pete Martin was one of my first 12" loves.

His live set was one of the best live shows I have ever witnessed too

Guest antic

http://www.artifactrecords.com

Was this mentioned? He's involved pretty heavily it seems. He said in an email that he still performs with an ensemble called Grey Area, but didn't find any audio on that.

Nice find - the track-by-track descriptions for Process' "Superior Technology" or free mp3-s of MST are great! Thanks :)

He is/runs Artifact

I didn't know they were still putting stuff out.

The Mystery School Ensemble is a project of Drezz (Nervasystem) and Sean did some stuff on some of the tracks too.

Great stuff. Definitely not psytrance.