Ovnimoon

IronSun

My perseption on the new album is like:The way he combiened all essential psy and goaparts really good music requiers, is almost perfect.The sound is unbelievable powerfull and strong while any single instrument or sound is absolutely well balanced to each other.It took me from the first note without releasing me until the very end.All songs are great on their own, and together they tell a great psycodelic story.In my eyes, that release was the absolute highlight in 2013.With that masterpiece of psytrance I think he'd put the music to a higher level.And i guess that was the only logical possibility for this music to envolve.Without any doubt, that leads us into the future of psytrance.And this is great cause i think a new age of psytrance begins right now.And there will be no longer much space for all that damn cheesy shit the music had to struggle with in the past.Nowadays there are so many young and talented musicians out there, and i believe most of them will push the psytrance into the right direction.I am looking forward and i'm kind of excited for all the music to come in the next years.