Morphic Resonance - Chromatic World EP [NEOG024]

OUT NOW! FREE DOWNLOAD @ EKTOPLAZM:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/morphic-resonance-chromatic-world

Morphic Resonance is a new Neogoa discovery, coming from Spain. Behind the project is young and talented producer Christian Fernandez and his style can be described as a blend between the oldschool and newschool goa trance but with highly energetic and acidic sound. He will release his debut EP release on our netlable in early 2014. For previews you can check this link(s):

https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/morphic-resonance-chromatic

11rd79u.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

11rd79u.jpg

I'm happy to reveal the artwork for upcoming Morphic Resonance EP on Neogoa and to give you an exclusive preview of a 'Pleione' track! For all lovers of intense, twisted and acidic goa trance in style of Pleiadians and Filteria, this release will be available for FREE download in early 2014. Listen to Pleione here: http://www.hispasonic.com/musica/pleione/93505 Artwork made by Diogo Salvador at Dionysus Artwork.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mastering is completed for this release and it sounds phatt. I'm gonna upload tonight full track for download/listen on Soundcloud and hopefully next week you will be able to download full release at Ektoplazm.

Typing this as I listen.

OMG... First thoughts are "This is just as good as Portamento!!! Can it be? So dark and tasty!". Then "This sounds like modern infected mushroom would've sounded if they hadn't lost the plot in the late 90's".

I might have to come out of my shell and pen my first review.

Funny you mentioned Portamento, I was just thinking the same thing when listening to it again. :) Those darker acidic melodies perhaps. Just a little behind Portamento in terms of production level to my ears but overall I am really loving this album at the moment. Will certainly get a review up soon if no one else does as this deserves it!

@Dolmot, I think new E-Mantra album might have something to say about that hehe.

I would have drawn comparison more to Pleiadians/Etnica and AP. Especially with the title track having very familiar Etnica(?) melodies. I can't remember the specific track.

I really didn't care for the first 3 tracks, but 4th and outro are great! Very very old school style and those Pleiadian synths still send shivers up my spine. So alien.