If you could punch one celebrity in the face...

I suppose this would be the place to put this topic, although with it being so close to the topic with Karma in the title I might be heading for some bad luck.

I was thinking about this today and sometimes celebrities, athletes, and public figures exhibit behavior that makes you wonder if they ever had any home training. I saw a short video of Chris Brown and it just made me want to introduce my fist to his face and watch his nose explode.

Only rule is you can't choose Justin Beiber. That one is a given.

Mdk

• Like 1

That Trance2MoveU guy sure does rustle up my trousers. I'd like to show him a fair fight in pistol etiquette! By golly, a slight dash in the nose wouldn't serve enough justice for such treacherous sins.

He is quite the scoundrel. Alas, not a celebrity therefore your vote needs a revision.

Mdk

Jeremy clarkson

However, I wouldn't be able to stop at punching.

A fatality would be the final outcome.

oh and Phil Collins.

Phil Collins, the Genesis vocalist? Why? He is one of my favorite singers ever. I danced and dated a lot with his 1980s songs.

The Kardashians. Though I'd not punch a lady, but would pour a bottle of the cheapest perfume on those girls.

Bam! I got you covered. woman - whatever! ;p I can't go anywhere without walking by tabloid magazines in the store and have my eyes see them, then want to vomit. although, if I punched them, it would just lead into a new tabloid on their latest blackeye news ;p snowball effect initiated.

second option... I guess any of the ignorant news anchors that plague FOX over here.

I'll punch Beyonce in the throat so we dont have to suffer with that voice anymore.

about actually punching people - I wouldn't unless you are coming at me. then it's on ;p

Phil Collins, the Genesis vocalist? Why? He is one of my favorite singers ever. I danced and dated a lot with his 1980s songs.

urgh

He is just a smug tw@t

whenever I wanna see him I just want to punch him

he should have stuck to drums in my book

• 3 weeks later...

i'd take peter gabriel over him every time. he was a good drummer, but i despise him for turning one of the greatest psychedelic/progressive rock bands into a bland pop group. basically genesis died for me when he became the lead vocalist.

@topic

do politicians count?

our minister of finance is in severe need of punches

fekter-apa726.jpg