Circulus Vitiosus (by Psilocybin?)

Psyt3k

Hello!

Some time ago one of the last tracks that was played at a Belgian Goa party was called 'Circulus Vitiosus'. That's the only info the dj gave away and until now the only other reference I found was the track 'Psilocybin - Circulus Vitiosus'. It was named by a member at Tranceaddict.com. But I can't find that track anywhere (I don't think it's released). It might be that one. Or does anyone have another idea? At the moment it sounded like the best trance track I had ever heard... So I'm hoping to find it! :)

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

I think I might be able to help you :) In 1999 I made a song under the artist name Psilocybin and I called it Circulus Vitiosus (vicious circle in latin). At the time I was a member of a group that was called Black Hole (I think), amongst others. The group released songs made in Fast Tracker II, a simple, yet brilliant DOS program. I don't know if you'r familiar with that? Anyways, the EQ was pretty lousy; I barely knew what it was. Besides, the program was somewhat restricted, and there's a lot going on. You really had to use your creativity.

If you're interested I could send you the song. I don't think it's a coincidence...

• 8 years later...
On 9/8/2014 at 10:57 PM, Pseudosynaesthesia said:

I think I might be able to help you :) In 1999 I made a song under the artist name Psilocybin and I called it Circulus Vitiosus (vicious circle in latin). At the time I was a member of a group that was called Black Hole (I think), amongst others. The group released songs made in Fast Tracker II, a simple, yet brilliant DOS program. I don't know if you'r familiar with that? Anyways, the EQ was pretty lousy; I barely knew what it was. Besides, the program was somewhat restricted, and there's a lot going on. You really had to use your creativity.

If you're interested I could send you the song. I don't think it's a coincidence...

Hey, if you are still around, we'd love to have that track, if you still want to share it, since it was released only as mp3 (and even this, it is hard to be found)!
...or you could make a Bandcamp account and offer it there for a small price?

Thank you :-)