King Goa Constrictor - A Psynny Afternoon Mix

the goa constrictor

King Goa Constrictor - A Psynny Afternoon Mix

APsynnyAfternoon-web.jpg

(3hr04min/VariableMP3/391MB/©2013)

Genre: Psynny Afternoon Psychedelic Trance

I love seasons.

Seasons are great.

From the cold and rainy fall -> spring to the warm and sunny spring -> fall; seasons just kick ass.

It's been a long spring of health issues, moving and car issues, and then stresses of broken bones and the beginning of summer festival season. Throughout it all, there have been stresses as well as joys. It's been overwhelmingly positive and I feel like life has grown much around me.

Sometimes, on any particular day, I just need some good bouncy progressive and acidic psychedelic trance to feel the energies of the cosmos around me.

Featuring tracks from:

Zen Lemonade, Satori, Green Oms, Texas Faggott, eXuUs, Man With No Name, Koxbox, Sensient, Beat Bizarre, Jurek Przezdziecki, Ticon, Hallucinogen, Eraser vs Yojalka, Mantrix, Astroschautzer, Mista Spalding, Cycle Sphere vs Eskimo, The Zap, The Chemical Brothers, AudioGramme Metahuman, Ten-G, New Order, The Beatles, Beastie Boys, Kiwa, Pavel Svimba, Biz Markie, DJ 0.000001, Bruno Mars, Electric Universe, Transwave, and more!

For more information and complete track list, go here: http://goaconstrictor.com/music/a-psynny-afternoon-mix/

Happy summer everyone!

Take care and I'll see you all on the dance floor again soon!

xoxox

-A'damn