Can you find the first post you ever made at psynews?

Ormion

I guess you must have to remember what your first post was about. At least that's how I found it.

depending on when you first joined, you can also search for your posts in that period of time. it worked for me that way.

I had no clue what my first post was about, but I guessed it was either in General Psytrance or (old) Off Topic, so went back through GP until my join date and happened to see it. If my first post had been a reply and not starting a thread I would have had a much harder time I'm sure.

depending on when you first joined, you can also search for your posts in that period of time. it worked for me that way.

Unfortunately the search function doesn't work properly after a few years.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame the search function doesn't really work with older posts... I tried different things, but everything before 2007 is indexed poorly (because of all the hard times Psynews went through. Mars really did the best he could, no question about it).

Anyway, I arrived @ goatrance.free.fr sometime in early 2000. One of the earliest posts I can find is this from July 23rd 2000. I am positive though, that it is not my first forum post.

It's a shame the search function doesn't really work with older posts... I tried different things, but everything before 2007 is indexed poorly (because of all the hard times Psynews went through. Mars really did the best he could, no question about it).

Anyway, I arrived @ goatrance.free.fr sometime in early 2000. One of the earliest posts I can find is this from June 17th 2000. I am positive though, that it is not my first forum post.

The last of post of that thread is mine. :D

Anyway, I arrived @ goatrance.free.fr sometime in early 2000. One of the earliest posts I can find is this from July 23rd 2000. I am positive though, that it is not my first forum post.

Found an older post of mine here. From 17 June, 2000. (Praising Yahel :blush: )

The last of post of that thread is mine. :D

Yeah man, we've been here since the beginning. Good times, man :wub:

It seems the current forums has an archive back to 2004... which is long after I started posting.

I think you are right. You can, however, still find your older posts via the search, but it requires keywords (which is a pretty vague method of getting an overview of your old content).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJEZXg8DMo&feature=related

This always does the trick for me in terms of dark, aggresive and twisted vibes.

And if not that, this has an eerier and spookier dark atmosphere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpnX0JjcvIo

This is it! I have to say I still agree.