Name the Psy-trance track by darkill

darkill

So has this song been released in the promotion threads or wherever?

No, but if you want to listen to it, it's available on youtube. Also my last one is available on soundcloud and this is my favourite one of the 3, but it's very amator track.

• 2 weeks later...

thanx again, nice these games, even when i suck most of the time. especially track names are not my case, i remember just track numbers and give a fuck about names. anyway, nice selection for a - let's say more-fullon-game! interesting again to see how wrong you can be though you have it somewhere

03 - infected mushroom from converting cd 2 ?

05 - fuck, i know it

21 - atma

24 - i know this cheese too :angry:

29 - very nice

34 - element?

37 - too easy !! avoid speech samples :P

44 - infected again? from vicious delicious? :D truly, this short sample has a certain similarity with the IM sound, i remember that you asked for similar tracks in another thread but obviously you know em already :lol:

46 - neelix?

so, i got a total of 4 points, again at the bottom :lol:

thanx again, nice these games, even when i suck most of the time. especially track names are not my case, i remember just track numbers and give a fuck about names. anyway, nice selection for a - let's say more-fullon-game! interesting again to see how wrong you can be though you have it somewhere

03 - infected mushroom from converting cd 2 ?

05 - fuck, i know it

21 - atma

24 - i know this cheese too :angry:

29 - very nice

34 - element?

37 - too easy !! avoid speech samples :P

44 - infected again? from vicious delicious? :D truly, this short sample has a certain similarity with the IM sound, i remember that you asked for similar tracks in another thread but obviously you know em already :lol:

46 - neelix?

so, i got a total of 4 points, again at the bottom :lol:

Thank you for participating !

About your comment on the track :

24 : I don't find it cheesy at all, but that's my opinion.

44 : I was asking for similar track then this one xD ! Well to me it has something that IM doesn't have ; i means the egyptian or indian melody.

46 : Neelix and day din are both making progressive psytrance, in a very close way. So no surprise you confused the two artist ;)