Name the Psy-trance track by darkill

darkill

So here we go. Always the same goal : listen to every track and try to find their name and which artist made it. This time the mix contains Psy-trance, Progressive Psytrance and Full On song.

Good luck !

Please watch in HD for a better quality of music!

Rules :

For every track, there is a total of 2 point.

Song name give 1 point.

Artist name give 1 point.

For featuring case : when a song is released by two artist (it's called a featuring or a "vs"), 0.5 is given per artist name.

For remix case : when a song is remixed by an artist, 0.5 is given for the artist who remixed the song, and 0.5 point is given for the original artist.

In both featuring or remix case, song name give you 1 point.

Answer (Please don't cheat) :

Track list
------------

1) Phobia - Turbulence
2) Jaia - Out of control
3) Infected Mushroom - Stretched
4) Twina - See the light 2020
5) Mindelight - Infected cat
6) S.U.N. Project - Never look behind (neelix remix)
7) Black & White - 20 for 7
8) Atma - The secret of meditation
9) Freeze - The sniper
10) Astrix - Artcore
11) Mad Maxx vs Audio-X - This is who we are
12) Side Effects - Power of Knowledge
13) Electro Sun - Fucking music
14) Jaia - Electric Sunrise
15) Hanzo - Traveling without moving
16) Neelix - Taxidriver
17) Sirion - Without music
18) Suntree - Fear and love
19) Eskimo - Recycled
20) Infected Mushroom - Return of the shadows
21) Atma - Forbidden Paradise
22) Mystery track - will be revealed later (If someone name it correctly before, I will inform him)
23) Bitkit - Burnout
24) Astrix - Sex style
25) Liquid Soul - Hypnotic Energy
26) Phobia - Misconduct
27) Wrecked machines & Pixel - Tea time
28) Vibe tribe - Big tasty
29) U-Recken - Lost paradise
30) E-Clip - Crow
31) Electrypnose - Fractalisation de Lego
32) Space Buddha - Steam Phase
33) Talamasca - Future Shock
34) Zen Mechanics - Ground control V2
35) Orca - Sad movies
36) Bizzard contact vs Phanatic - Seven days
37) Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane
38) Kularis - Frutopia
39) Oforia - Alien pump (Sabotage Remix)
40) Skazi - Fucking my brain
41) S.U.N. Project - Into the sun
42) Sidhartha - The archdruid
43) Ace Ventura - Genesis
44) Mind portal - Egyptian Shop
45) Orzels Machine - Destrukt (Scorb Remix)
46) Daydin - The radio star
47) Indra - Are you ready
48) Shiva Shidapu - In dream
49) Symphonix - Leave me alone
50) Talamasca - Roswell Mania

There is a total of 100 points.

Nice!

Not many tracks i Know though... My total score is 8.5.

3- Fuck ..unbelievable, I totally forgot what is this track... i think it's Infected mushroom but...??
20- Infected mushroom - Return of the shadows (it was in Round 4 already :P)
30- Cosmic tone ?
37- Infected mushroom - Becoming insane
39- Tandu - Alien pump (sounds like a remix ??)
40- Infected mushroom again ?
41- No clue but it really sounds crap tchock.gif
48- Shiva shidapu - In dream (was in Round 4 too :D)

Some nice tracks like 8 and 44, really interesting.

I'll just give myself 2 or 3 points depending how you want to grade me on 39. I pat myself on the back for 32 haha! That label has THAT sound. hell, could make a new thread of sorts about that topic.

this was hard, I heard very few of these before. possibly more but most of this psy for me could belong in the "what you hate about full-on thread" ;p so it just enters one ear and out the other. glad to have participated. a few surprises on artist ID's

thanks for the game ;D

20- Infected Mushroom

32- Opium of the Masses(someone from Agitato) ;p

33- Talamasca

39-Tandu - Alien Pump (Oforia rmx)

42- WOW, sounds like Space Tribe/ESP but not?? cool!

I had a feeling on 37 being 100% correct but I didn't want to blind guess the obvious ;p whatever ahha!

@ Rotwang : Thanx for participation !

Nice!

Not many tracks i Know though... My total score is 8.5.

Some nice tracks like 8 and 44, really interesting.

Thank you ! well yeah, 8 and 44 are melodic psytrance track like I love it !

I'll just give myself 2 or 3 points depending how you want to grade me on 39. I pat myself on the back for 32 haha! That label has THAT sound. hell, could make a new thread of sorts about that topic.
this was hard, I heard very few of these before. possibly more but most of this psy for me could belong in the "what you hate about full-on thread" ;p so it just enters one ear and out the other. glad to have participated. a few surprises on artist ID's
thanks for the game ;D

Actualy you got 3,5 points since you find that

Warning : Spoiler

Oforia made the remix on the 39.

Track 32 is from Space buddha, an artist making a lot of very melodic psytrance.

Well I tried to have all kind of psy trance, progressive and full on, so obsiously there's also some full on that are not that good or just correct. But there isn't such song like Perplex made on his last album. And I took song from all kind of year. Actualy the track 48 is from a goa / nitzhonot album from 1999, but still I consider this track as psytrance.

I hope you have discovered nice song by participating this game, althought you found that a lot of it were bad fullon.

Actualy you got 3,5 points since you find that

Oforia made the remix on the 39.

Track 32 is from Space buddha, an artist making a lot of very melodic psytrance.

Well I tried to have all kind of psy trance, progressive and full on, so obsiously there's also some full on that are not that good or just correct. But there isn't such song like Perplex made on his last album. And I took song from all kind of year. Actualy the track 48 is from a goa / nitzhonot album from 1999, but still I consider this track as psytrance.

I hope you have discovered nice song by participating this game, althought you found that a lot of it were bad fullon.

its all good. Im glad you did as such even if most arent my cup of tea. as for your spoiler parts..

Oforia just wanted to be difficult ;p he should of named the song on his album Tandu-Alien Pump (Oforia's Sabotage rmx) hah! At first I thought Sabotage was an artist. And for Space Buddha - I like his style even if he got a little cheesier. As I was saying, him and a few others make that Agitato Records sound I am fond of

Track 22 guess

I didn't notice that yesterday but let me take a stab at the artist at least... Cybernetika? It doesn't sound like a big name artist. Has a more.. "software" sound to it. something you would find in the music promotion threads

seemed easier than the last psytrance one, but we will see :)

1 ??

2 Ticon?

3 Analog Pussy?

4 ??

5 ??

6 ??

7 ??

8 ??

9 Alien Project?

10 Astrix & Delirious - Day Dream (??? remix)

11 Cosmosis?

12 ??

13 Neelix?

14 ??

15 ?

16 ??

17 Alternative Control?

18 ?

19 Lektrolux - The House is Surrounded (some psytrance remix)

20 Infected Mushroom - Return of the Shadows (i only know this one because we had it before ;) )

21 ??

22 ??

23 S>Range?

24 Astrix - Sex Style

25 ? (there are thounsands of identical tracks)

26 ??

27 ?

28 ??

29 ??

30 Electric Universe - ?

31 ??

32 Alien Project?

33 Talamasca

34 ?

35 ??

36 ??

37 Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane

38 ??

39 ?

40 Infected Mushroom

41 Alien Jesus?

42 GMS?

43 Human Blue?

44 ?

45 ?

46 ? probably D-Nox&Beckers or something?

47 ??

48 ??

49 ??

50 ??

edit: that makes 7.5 points. i didn't count #19, although the track is exactly what i wrote, but still i had neither artist nor track title correct.
about some of my guesses being totally wrong, i put that down to having a serious cold at the moment complete with impaired hearing ;)

@Padmapani : I count a total of 7.5 points for you, since you gave 2 artist for track 10 and they were only one.

@K-BAN : Thanx, well yeah that's also a lot a matter of taste. I love melodic psytrance so most of what I've in my folder is that kind of psytrance.

2.Jaia-Out Of Control

20.IM-Return Of The Shadows

33.Talamasca

35.Orca-Sad Movies

37.IM-Becoming Insane

39.Tandu-Alien Pump (Sabotage remix)

45.Orzels Machine-Destrukt (Scorb remix)

13 points. Better than expected if you consider the fact that I don't listen to full on or prog.

@Ormion : nice one ! You found the track number 45, very nice done ! You got the head of the range.

@K-ban : I forgot to tell you about what you said on track 22. I will reveal by who this track is done and what name is it in some days. It isn't Cybernetika. I don't want to discourage you but it's almost impossible to find out who made this track. In fact we should considere total of point as 98 and say that track 22 is a bonus one.

And for all people who participated : Well there's a lot of talks about the track 39.

I actualy discovered this song some week ago and I didn't know it was a kind of remix of the song "Alien Pump", from tandu, although I know this one. I thought it was another track, made by oforia, and that Sabotage was the artist that made the remix. So maybe I am wrong ? Maybe the true is that this song is "Alien pump", originaly from Tandu and remixed by oforia, in a "sabotage" way

If someone could help me with this :P

@Padmapani : About track 19 :

It isn't a very good song from Eskimo in my opinion, but I wanted to cover all kind of psytrance in this game. Well actualy I took a hear to the song you talked about and yeah, Eskimo definitly used a sample from this song in this track, but he used a lot of other sample in this song. Just take a listen to the song :

Alien Pump has two remixes both from Oforia. The first one is just called
Oforia remix while the second one Sabotage remix. However the Sabotage one has
been released in a Oforia album. So it's kind of
confusing.

@Padmapani : About track 19 :

It isn't a very good song from Eskimo in my opinion, but I wanted to cover all kind of psytrance in this game. Well actualy I took a hear to the song you talked about and yeah, Eskimo definitly used a sample from this song in this track, but he used a lot of other sample in this song. Just take a listen to the song :

agreed. and you did a good job with covering all kinds of psytrance. i wouldn't have been able to include such atrocities such as those IM, skazi and SUN project tracks ;)

yes, it seems like some sort of mash-up. but he did use more than just a sample here. apparently there exists another (psytrancy) remix of "the house is surrounded" that's not on youtube, but is featured in some weird techno mixtape i have, and that one sounds much closer to the eskimo track than the track with the original sample at times.

in case you are wondering, i'm not trying to argue with you about my points (that would be pretty pointless with a game like this anyway), but i only feel the need to point out that eskimo's track is a rip-off that lacks creativity. then again we knew that already :)

agreed. and you did a good job with covering all kinds of psytrance. i wouldn't have been able to include such atrocities such as those IM, skazi and SUN project tracks ;)

Only one of the IM tracks is an atrocity IMO. The whole of The Gathering rules, and Stretched isn't great but it's the best bit of IM the supervisor if you ask me.

Only one of the IM tracks is an atrocity IMO. The whole of The Gathering rules, and Stretched isn't great but it's the best bit of IM the supervisor if you ask me.

yes of course. i was thinking about #37, #40 and #41 here. return of the shadows is a great track and stretched - albeit not necessary something i'd listen to at home - is worlds better than becoming insane.

yes, it seems like some sort of mash-up. but he did use more than just a sample here. apparently there exists another (psytrancy) remix of "the house is surrounded" that's not on youtube, but is featured in some weird techno mixtape i have, and that one sounds much closer to the eskimo track than the track with the original sample at times.

in case you are wondering, i'm not trying to argue with you about my points (that would be pretty pointless with a game like this anyway), but i only feel the need to point out that eskimo's track is a rip-off that lacks creativity. then again we knew that already :)

Well actually I don't think IM track like strechted and return of the shadows are atrocities. Then about Becoming insane, its a question of taste in my opinion.

I do agree with Skazi track, however I like Sun Project one. Yeah but it's not the point of the game :).

Track 3 is a really awesome track, no doubt about that as far as i'm concerned :P

Completly agreed ! It's in my top 5 of favorite IM song, for sure !

By the way I will reveal which artist made the track number 22 tomorow....Any guess ?

Well actually I don't think IM track like strechted and return of the shadows are atrocities. Then about Becoming insane, its a question of taste in my opinion.

I do agree with Skazi track, however I like Sun Project one. Yeah but it's not the point of the game :).

we are really good at posting at the same time :)

as i said, the other two im tracks are ok to very good. but sun project... i really thought this one was alien jesus :rolleyes::D

The final verdict on track 39 ;p

Discogs never gave any extra info on the remix to the track so I decided to dig through my mess of a collection to find it. Usually cds specify if another artist helped on a track or rmx. This one doesn't exactly. It does say however "All tracks composed and produced by Ofer Dikovsky" and he is both Tandu and Oforia.

Go here to see the inside info slip. it is the "Inside 1" image.

http://www.psydb.net/labels/yoyo-records/oforia-let-it-beat-yoyo51.php

So as I said before, he just wanted to be difficult and rename the artist for his album ;p I say he should of kept it Tandu to maybe introduce that artist name and album to more people aka - make another sale haha! so here be the original which I prefer although the remix is still pretty killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MybMS8Crsc

Regarding track 39 like I said above there are 3 versions of the track

1. The original by Tandu

2. The Oforia remix

3. The Sabotage remix also remixed by Oforia, but released in his Oforia album.

Regarding track 39 like I said above there are 3 versions of the track

1. The original by Tandu

2. The Oforia remix

3. The Sabotage remix also remixed by Oforia, but released in his Oforia album.

Woov ok.

But there's something that I don't get (Sorry guys !). Sabotage is an artist ?

. I should never include this track, it cause too much trouble in order to count point. Sorry for that.

Anyway it's time to reveal secret of track 22.

Well actualy no one of you could even name it correctly, since this track has never been released. It's an amateur track made by myself, and I didn't want to get any interest by putting it in this game, I just wanted to check if someone would see that an amateur track would stand in the pack. Anyway if you want artist and track name, here is it : L'engin (aka darkill) - Helly.

No Sabotage is the name of that remix. I guess Ofer didn't want to call it Oforia remix since there's already one. Superb track btw and my fav version of Alien Pump.

BTW I knew that unknown track was by you. :D I was pretty sure that was the surprise. Congrats for the track.

No Sabotage is the name of that remix. I guess Ofer didn't want to call it Oforia remix since there's already one. Superb track btw and my fav version of Alien Pump.

BTW I knew that unknown track was by you. :D I was pretty sure that was the surprise. Congrats for the track.

Aha nice then ! In fact this sound more goa than psy trance, except that I used Psy-trance bassline. That's a mix of both in fact, and that were my goal.

Thank you but this isn't a very good track. I mean, I selected one of the best part of the song. I didn't even mastered it, and all were done with free VST (I used Fruity loops in order to make it). Still Im glad of this moment of the track.

Aha nice then ! In fact this sound more goa than psy trance, except that I used Psy-trance bassline. That's a mix of both in fact, and that were my goal.

Thank you but this isn't a very good track. I mean, I selected one of the best part of the song. I didn't even mastered it, and all were done with free VST (I used Fruity loops in order to make it). Still Im glad of this moment of the track.

I had this hunch it may of been you. I should of guessed so but then I thought.. "Would he do that to us?" guess so, haha! So has this song been released in the promotion threads or wherever? That's what I meant saying it had that software sound and such. reminded me when I discovered those areas on DI's forum and here and listened to peoples creations.