various - Up To Next Step (Goalogique Records) OUT NOW

UP TO NEXT STEP (Goalogique Records)

47451419051310152813199970315897710246n.

AVAILABLE HERE:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/gol/gol1cd001.html

http://www.beatspace.com/7564/Goalogique+Records/Various/Up+To+Next+Step/detail.aspx

Goalogique Records proud to be present his first album, VA 'Up To Next Step' is an artworking of Goatrance, this album has made by special songs who comes from all of the world, to show you how could be the music can get far and to open minds, with new fresh sounds and our wisdom about Goatrance music. With this album you could get some informations from future.

--tracklist--

01. MINOMAR_Goa Psy Cry

02. PHANT OM X_Buddham Mantra

03. PURE ENERGY_The Prayer

04. ANCIENT ALIEN_Strange Happenings

05. SOMNESIA_Lunar Voyage I

06. CACTUS ARISING_Awaiking Fairies

07. JAGOA_Space Haze

08. EVELYN_Only a Psychopaht Would...

09. METAMORPHOSIS_Dragons Breath

10. CARBON_Jupiter

Enjoy :)

Cover is 1st thing, what attract attention of listener...

in this case unfortunately (for us as artists) Bora has choosen it by his way...

I dont want to criticise him, but i can imagine it a much more better..

but have on mind, that he is beginner (rec. was set up in 2012) in releasing, & dont have too much skills or good budget , etc...

But the main is music or not? :)

Boom!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome to Psynews!

Firstly, I agree that there are releases with outstanding artworks and weak music out-there, it's nothing strange, and there are also releases with horrible artwork and good music. As a listener and as a graphic designer, first thing that gets me interested into release is a visual side of things and ofcourse the music itself, but i don't understand why people bothering collecting tracks, paying the CD release, paying the artists, paying the promotion and than they just release a CD with horrible artwork (let's be honest here, I don't have anything against the people who are trying to bring their own visuals, I started like that, but never wanted to publish any of my personal demo projects before i actually gave it to close people to hear what they like or dislike. Even today I avoid posting any work without sending it to my crew to check it. No disrespect here, it's just a friendly suggestion. I will check music aswell.

Still this is by far the worst 'artwork' in goa trance so far, but yet with great music featured:

va-art-from-the-heart-chapter-2-300x300.

:blink: