2. Surface
3. Avalanche - VERTEX FEAT. PION
4. Welcome to Serbia
5. Faith
6. Enlightenment
7. Out of orbit - VERTEX FEAT. VICE
8. Northern Lights - VERTEX FEAT. FLOAT
9. Joy of silence

"What you're trying to do as an artist is to have an experience that is worth sharing and download it into another person's consciousness."

Sunlight coming over the horizon.

Warm glow of analog synths and comfortable kicks.

This is the music that makes beer commercials seem true. In the company of good friends and busty models in bikinis that seem totally into you cause your on your fourth can of bud light. Beer gut and flatulence? Whatever, have another brewski. Now that's a real man. It's smooth like the hair of the girl who drew the last straw as she rubs your back telling you everything's gonna be all right as you deposit the twisted remains of your lunch and dinner into a dirty toilet. Groovy and light, it is full of toe tapping quality as effects ripple and leave a vibrant trail of multi-colored hues in their wake.

The sounds are not overbearing and it's never aggressive. If you told me that a trumpet could be prominently featured in a track and still come off as cool I'd tell you not to piss on my leg and call it rainwater. But that's exactly what Welcome to Serbia does. Northern Lights slides a subtle 303 into the mix and seems to fit just right. The deep bass of the downtempo closer warms the soul as he weaves a melodic web in the sunshine.

It's high time we recognize and welcome our Balkan overlords as the masters of progressive trance. I found this to be a worthy sequel to his debut album Ocean. His electronic touch is delicate and descriptive. This isn't about rocking a party, but about enjoying and reveling in what the creator has given us.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Goastore

Mdk

I pretty much agree with your review Mdk. I've been listening to this album a couple of times and always enjoyed it, sometimes with a cold beer ! As often with prog trance, no track really stands out but the whole thing is well executed, i can only recommend!

By the way, track 4, where is the "cheesiest tracknames" thread ? ; )