How happy are you?

Ormion

30 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know when there's a time when everything seems to be against you? I am feeling like this. So many bad news, sad things. I have just learnt that my mother deliberately acted against me, knowing that her action would cause me losing the little money I have and I would feel devastated. I know it will get better, it's just that I am a bit sad. Sorry for sharing it. Why isn't there negative numbers in that rank? I am probably at minus 5 right now :(

Do you know when there's a time when everything seems to be against you? I am feeling like this. So many bad news, sad things. I have just learnt that my mother deliberately acted against me, knowing that her action would cause me losing the little money I have and I would feel devastated. I know it will get better, it's just that I am a bit sad. Sorry for sharing it. Why isn't there negative numbers in that rank? I am probably at minus 5 right now :(

So sorry to hear, I know what you mean about feeling like it's all working against you :( And your mother working against you to financial frustration, that's gotta be real hard to take!! I'm sure things will get better eventually, I'll keep you in my thoughts hoping that it's much sooner rather than later!!! Breathe deep, and try to see the beauty in life around you, friend :)

tumblr_mf10j874eu1rdw96to1_400.gif

Procyon , old friend.. So sorry to hear abt all the things.. Wish u luck and loads n loads of happiness and strength and good things ahead.. When u'll come out of all this, and I know u will, u will feel extremely proud of urself for fighting out the bad times..