Where can I support Joti sidhu as psychaos

radi6404

So over the years I have bought mp3s and cds of many artists, Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Shpongle, Ott, some other Twisted artists and electric universe. I want to buy some tracks by psychaos aswell and also some mfg, I have supported them earlier, but he does not even have his own website and if I buy from a third party store like Amazon he will not get a lot of money for the mp3s I buy from him.

It is just a question to support artists you imbecile, it is better to ask such questions than to just download everything, isn't it? I guess you like it if people all over the world download all tracks by your label.

you can always send him a msg and share your feelings regarding his music..i think its simple

If feelings are same as for Blenn, he might run away from scene forever :o

It is just a question to support artists you imbecile, it is better to ask such questions than to just download everything, isn't it? I guess you like it if people all over the world download all tracks by your label.

Google search, Psynews search (funny thing, couple of days ago Joti started a topic in A&L Announcements. Even there is a facebook page where you can ask, but no, you must start new topic and inform us all that you bought many releases from Hallucinogen, Blenn, etc.

And you should get warning from moderators for calling me 'imbecile' and another warning for flooding General psytrance with ridicilous topics.

And yes, I like when people all over the world download music by my label. Happy?

IT is a general question, because I would get my answer quickly, it has nothing to do with trolling, I wanted to support another goa trance artist.

If you want a real quick answer I would recommend just to use Google and type in "Joti Sidhu" (or whatever else artist you like). The first entry is the link to his Soundcloud account, where you'll find links to his facebook and also other stuff. And you can get a lot of free (legal!) music there too. You have an account there, did the idea of just search for artists you like to follow them or to contact them never occur to you? (and yes, this is a serious question)

I found his soundcloud and FAcebook, but I don't really think such a big and busy artist would answer someone like me, when i massage him. That is psychaos, it is not someo amateur artist and it is questionable if he would answer me. Before I started the thread I did the search.

Actually a lot of artists take care by themselves for their soundcloud and facebook accounts and lots of them reply to messages or comments. At least if you don't bother them with silly stuff. If you can't find a link on his page to a special store to buy his MP3s, just try a regluar MP3 store. I can recommend beatport, they offer lots of stuff, also older songs.