Anjuna Records | V.A - Lucid Flux (UX/Nervasystem/Aether/Shakta/Moonweed/Process/Squid/Aurax)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Distorted Waves Of OM is such a masterpiece. I cannot believe it was never released! How come nobody picked it up!?

Whatever the case, Anjuna you have my thanks. This is why Nervasystem is one of my favourite artists. Quirky, crazy, psychedelic and still goa.

We haven't had a chance to update you, all CD were shipped out few days ago! :) most of you got tracking numbers by email.

Dive carefully.

-Anjuna

@Anjuna, I've ordered both this V/A and Nervasystem, which I guess is not available yet.

Will you send the V/A together with Nervasystem once it's there or separately?

Hi Antic,

If a purchase was made for two CD's and one of them is in preorder they will be shipped together (under the same shipping)

If two purchases was made separately for each album, the preorder'ed one will be shipped upon release date while the other will be shipped immediately.

Hope that clears your question ;)

Hah, I remembered this is what I wrote in the first appeareance of Ufomatka!

I'm definitely keeping an eye out on this guy, I hope much more comes soon.

Everything has been stellar so far, is there an album in the works, anjuna?

Thank you,

Yes, we have UX - AUDISSEY coming up soon (hopefully no unexpected delays!) after that we have a compilation that we haven't announced on yet (in the making)

For Q1 2014 we have another artist album planned which is currently in the process of making (and gathering), we will probably start working on Tribal Encore Chapter II by then as well

There's a label event also planned for January 10th here in Israel so we might have some music flowing from those artist to future compilations soon

1396812_10152030843779341_802722253_o.jp

busy busy busy.

No I meant Ufomatka, is he making an album :P

Interested in this as well... The two tracks on Tribal Encore are awesome, I especially dig that fast very otherworldly Alien's Lair. Cool Sci Fi Goa Trance with a Foresty Feel in that it translates much more into alienesque soundscapes than clear melodical structures.

Ufomatka is one of the most appreciated label artists and one the only bold enough person to keep this vibe rolling.

He is gathering tracks for album, that is correct but currently his tracks are distributed through our compilations.

There's another track planned to be released soon, time frame of two to three months.

Thank you,

Yes, we have UX - AUDISSEY coming up soon (hopefully no unexpected delays!) after that we have a compilation that we haven't announced on yet (in the making)

For Q1 2014 we have another artist album planned which is currently in the process of making (and gathering), we will probably start working on Tribal Encore Chapter II by then as well

There's a label event also planned for January 10th here in Israel so we might have some music flowing from those artist to future compilations soon

1396812_10152030843779341_802722253_o.jp

busy busy busy.

wow awsome line up

and jan 10............. my birthday!

Hi Antic,

If a purchase was made for two CD's and one of them is in preorder they will be shipped together (under the same shipping)

If two purchases was made separately for each album, the preorder'ed one will be shipped upon release date while the other will be shipped immediately.

Hope that clears your question ;)

Clear. Thanks :-)

Ufomatka is one of the most appreciated label artists and one the only bold enough person to keep this vibe rolling.

He is gathering tracks for album, that is correct but currently his tracks are distributed through our compilations.

There's another track planned to be released soon, time frame of two to three months.

Great! If you are in contact with him please forward all the positive vibes hes garnering. :D