What remix of "Blue Monday" by New Order am I thinking of?

simorq

Some guy just pulled into a parking spot and was listening to "Blue Monday" by New Order. There's a great remix of that track but for the life of me I can't remember who does it. Anybody? It's bugging the shit out of me.

The only psytrance remix of Blue Monday I can think of is New Wave Saturday Night Chickens by Rhombus. Doesn't seem to be on YouTube but you can hear a sample here.

e: Now that I listen again it's a stretch to call it a remix, it just uses a couple of bars of the famous bassline.

Yes, of course! "Re-Order" by Cosmosis!!! I can't believe I couldn't remember. THANKS!

funny you make this thread now.. go to this following link and check my responses to a different question in a recent thread 8)

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/topic/66428-unexpected-goapsytrance-remix/?p=1016539

The Cosmosis rmx is quite nice. But I would give the old Hardfloor remix a try, now this one is even better!